looking for anyone related to "EDWARD...

looking for anyone related to "EDWARD PAGE"died 20/march/1854

Posted in the Faber Forum

Since: Mar 07

columbia,missouri

#1 Oct 3, 2007
i am looking for anyone related to my gggggrandfather "EDWARD PAGE" he was born 1776 in virginia,possibly amherst county,and died 20/march/1854 in albemarle county,virginia,want to know if there is anyone who might know the back roads of albemarle and nelson county,who may know of a headstone with his name on it.i am also looking for the cemetery that may contain the grave of richard wood he was born about 1743 and may have died in the late 1800,s

Since: Mar 07

columbia,missouri

#2 Oct 10, 2007
edward,s son robert richard page was living in scottsville in 1880 according to the census.robert richard page is buried in the rock spring cemetery at the rock spring united methodist churchyard.faber is not that far from scottsville.any help appreciated in locating the grave of edward page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swannanoa Mansion (Feb '07) Nov '15 barnes 404
William Faber (Nov '08) Apr '15 Chris 4
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Feb '15 Millie counts 15
News Nelson County Murder - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesvil... (Dec '11) Feb '15 Diane Watson 32
JAG Officer Christopher Dumler Jailed for Sexua... (Mar '13) Nov '14 Scottsville 2
truck convoy (Oct '14) Oct '14 jaymac 1
News Tractor Trailer Accident Causes Traffic Delays ... (Feb '12) Feb '14 FMG64 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faber Mortgages