FBI Showing Businesses Photo of Man P...

FBI Showing Businesses Photo of Man Possibly Tied to Murphy Case

There are 30 comments on the NBC29 story from Aug 10, 2013, titled FBI Showing Businesses Photo of Man Possibly Tied to Murphy Case. In it, NBC29 reports that:

FBI agents are showing pictures of a man to business owners in Charlottesville as part of the Alexis Murphy case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sez you

Macomb, MI

#22 Aug 19, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Taylor was one of the last people to speak to 19 yr old Samantha Clarke before she disappeared from Orange, VA in Sept., 2010.
Now, he's been caught on surveillance as the last person to speak with Alexis Murphy before she disappeared.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-teens-abduct...
What a coincidence. How many young girls do you think need disappear after having had contact with this guy, before LE takes him off the street?
Just for the sake of argument, someone had to talk to her last, its still not evidence.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 19, 2013
sez you wrote:
So the cops rest everything on a hair. Not surprised.
http://www.wset.com/story/23163327/investigat...

from article:

"I don't understand how they can get an abduction charge out of a hair," said Hallahan.

Without going into further detail, investigators tell ABC 13 news they do in fact have more evidence than just that piece of hair.

Other small details are also emerging. Investigators released last week that they have discovered several cell phones during their search. They are now saying the cell phones were discovered in multiple locations. Some of them have been sent to Quantico for testing."
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Aug 20, 2013
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wset.com/story/23163327/investigat...
from article:
"I don't understand how they can get an abduction charge out of a hair," said Hallahan.
Without going into further detail, investigators tell ABC 13 news they do in fact have more evidence than just that piece of hair.
Other small details are also emerging. Investigators released last week that they have discovered several cell phones during their search. They are now saying the cell phones were discovered in multiple locations. Some of them have been sent to Quantico for testing."
The hearing is on Thursday and the cops are gonna have to cough up more than a hair and cell phones to hold this guy for abduction. Again, the guy may be creep but to often LE becomes a bully to make a weak case.

Location hidden

#25 Aug 20, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>The hearing is on Thursday and the cops are gonna have to cough up more than a hair and cell phones to hold this guy for abduction. Again, the guy may be creep but to often LE becomes a bully to make a weak case.
i agree with your sentiment. i want to believe they have the evidence to hold him. and agree they will have to provide it. however, at this point those documents of evidence may well be sealed from the public eye come thursday. the evidence may be presented as item A, item B, etc, and only those getting handed the docs will know what it is. i hope not tho.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Aug 20, 2013
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with your sentiment. i want to believe they have the evidence to hold him. and agree they will have to provide it. however, at this point those documents of evidence may well be sealed from the public eye come thursday. the evidence may be presented as item A, item B, etc, and only those getting handed the docs will know what it is. i hope not tho.
The judge will rule on his bond based on the evidence submitted, lets hope the judge ain't looking for a name. The defence will have access the evidence in any case, we'll see what the lawyer says.

Location hidden

#27 Aug 20, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>The judge will rule on his bond based on the evidence submitted, lets hope the judge ain't looking for a name. The defence will have access the evidence in any case, we'll see what the lawyer says.
well wouldn't ya know it....

Bond hearing closed to public in Nelson County abduction case
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:26 pm

By Dave Thompson The (Lynchburg) News & Advance

A judge ruled Tuesday to bar media from access to the bond hearing for the man accused in the abduction of Nelson County teen Alexis Murphy.[...]

read more:
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/bond-hearin...
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#28 Aug 21, 2013
They knew from the start they could hide their incompetance by taking it to the juvenile court.
PoliceState

New York, NY

#29 Aug 22, 2013
Mr Taylor should be released !

Secret Courts now ?

What abduction ?

The only abduction is the police abducted Mr. Taylor.
sez you

Macomb, MI

#30 Aug 23, 2013
The judge coward to the Prosecutor, a common theme, now they have time to manufacture more "evidence".
time is up

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Dec 1, 2013
you know the person involved in this gave the girl some kind of drug that once she took left her unable to escape. The old guy may not know where she is he knows who was there. Hope they find her and put this perv away forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swannanoa Mansion (Feb '07) Nov '15 barnes 404
William Faber (Nov '08) Apr '15 Chris 4
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Feb '15 Millie counts 15
News Nelson County Murder - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesvil... (Dec '11) Feb '15 Diane Watson 32
News Fluvanna SPCA Wins $5,000 Grant from Humane Soc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Justin Case 4
News Company Doing Blasting at CHO Has History of Pr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 DHS Purchasing Dept 11
News Weyers Cave Man Found Guilty of Rape, Jury Reco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 zapper 10

Faber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Faber Mortgages