Charges of Animal Abuse and Neglect P...

Charges of Animal Abuse and Neglect Pending Against Homeowners

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Charges of Animal Abuse and Neglect Pending Against Homeowners. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Charges are pending against Bruce Pfeifer. Charges are pending against Robin Pfeifer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Mar 17, 2011
Update: Details are being released on how Nelson County Animal Control was tipped off to an animal abuse case. The ball got rolling when the suspect called animal control asking for them to pick up some puppies at her house.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/14270181/details-r...

Since: Apr 08

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Mar 18, 2011
Posts which violate the terms of service, quote deleted comments or are off topic have been removed.

From Topix: "Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms."

Terms of Service:( http://www.topix.com/topix/terms ): "You agree to NOT use the service to: upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."
OMG

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 24, 2011
coltrane88 wrote:
I hope they are charged to the FULL extent that the laws allow, if they are found guilty.
If?????
OMG

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 24, 2011
David C wrote:
Dogs are the greatest animals on the planet. This story breaks my heart and infuriates me. Lock them up for as long as possible. It's that simple. I have absolutely no sympathy for these low lifes.

Amen. Spoken in 50 words or less... OMG SOMEONE WHO THINKS LIKE ME! THANK GOODNESS! I so agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fans of the '70s hit TV show "The Waltons" plan... Feb '18 IrishEyes37 1
News NC couple charged, wanted in Nelson County shoo... (Aug '17) Aug '17 eye opener 1
William Faber (Nov '08) Apr '15 Chris 4
News Fluvanna SPCA Wins $5,000 Grant from Humane Soc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Justin Case 4
News Company Doing Blasting at CHO Has History of Pr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 DHS Purchasing Dept 11
News Weyers Cave Man Found Guilty of Rape, Jury Reco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 zapper 10
News Louisa County Woman Named Volunteer of the Year (Jun '13) Jun '13 GeorgeHdaV 1

Faber Jobs

Personal Finance

Faber Mortgages