Weyers Cave Man Found Guilty of Rape, Jury Recommends Life

A Weyers Cave man arrested on rape charges back in September for the sexual assault of a teenage girl was found guilty in court Friday. Full Story
BBJ

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Once again Hispanic; was he legal?
Goodbye

Scottsville, VA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Adios Muchachos!:)
Use Court Websites

Farmville, VA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
BBJ wrote:
Once again Hispanic; was he legal?
He appears to know somebody since in 2008 he was fined a mere 40 dollars (plus 10 dollars court costs) for having a radar detector in his car---a 6 point DMV ticket, per the Rockingham general district court website.

The curious eyebrow has me wondering if there are offshoots of certain Greene county families in old Mexico..........
central va citizen

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Just think 12,000,000 more coming with legal status.
Get ready to fork out more taxes for the criminals food and housing and medical etc.
I barely have money left for my decent law abiding life.
Vagal

Ferrum, VA

#7 Jun 15, 2013
Yep, one of finest and probably illegal as well.
sicktomystomach

Ferrum, VA

#8 Jun 15, 2013
He does not look like a nice person, that's for sure. Reading about his crime made my stomach feel nauseous.
Concerned parent

Candler, NC

#9 Jun 15, 2013
who in the hell has a 37 yr old man sleep over? Unfortunately her parents put her in this situation and probably ruined her life because they allowed this to happen.
DennisRookersHai r

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Why in the Valley do they not argue, as my people here in Charlottesville do, that it this was only part of the man's culture? I do not understand, the good people, and my friends here in Albemarle and Charlottesville, always know when a hispanic rapes a young woman it is only part of their culture and we defend them in the courts.

Head's up Valley, we are heading your way and ready to change your "practical" ways of thinking!
weemee

Stafford, VA

#12 Jun 15, 2013
First, I'm a minority. While I'm not racist and I don't believe in stereotyping, I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed the Hispanic rape connection. I do believe it's part of their culture. Their victims are most often young girls. We can't let this go on, just because politicians want the Hispanic vote. ATM machines cater. Automated phone lines cater. Our legal system cannot afford to cater. Something needs to be done, but what?
zapper

Collinsville, VA

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Another worthless POS we'll have to house, feed, give medical care and cloth the rest of his life --- remove that scum from the gene pool period.
For less than 10 cents worth of lead badabing problems solved why are they allowed to breath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue gwsbadass 1,360
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Jun '14 hollie 14
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,432
Swannanoa Mansion (Feb '07) Mar '14 Chessie 403
Tractor Trailer Accident Causes Traffic Delays ... (Feb '12) Feb '14 FMG64 15
Planned Power Outage Monday Night (Jan '14) Jan '14 Withholdtaxes 2

Faber Jobs

Faber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Faber News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Faber

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]