2 Va residents missing in Mumbai attack

Two members of the Faber-based Synchronicity Foundation are missing after a group they were part of was caught in the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Full Story
Obamalamadingdon g

Norfolk, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2008
No sympathy for anyone that would go to the cesspool we call India.
skiny

Suwanee, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2008
nice. the 2 from virginia, alan and naomi, are my bestfriends brother inlaw and neice. you are the scum in a cesspool. a prayer they are alright would be more appropriate.
A Freind of VCDL

Hampton, VA

#3 Nov 27, 2008
skiny wrote:
nice. the 2 from virginia, alan and naomi, are my bestfriends brother inlaw and neice. you are the scum in a cesspool. a prayer they are alright would be more appropriate.
You are in my prayers! And you are correct...what a SCUM!
skiny

Suwanee, GA

#4 Nov 27, 2008
Apparently both have been found in a hospital but both father and daughter are in critical condition from gun shots. The wife and mother of these two victims i hear will be on cnn at 7am. Although nothing can be totally confirmed, my source is solid and the family says the prayers are working, and asks for them to keep coming! Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Common Sense

AOL

#5 Nov 27, 2008
skiny wrote:
Apparently both have been found in a hospital but both father and daughter are in critical condition from gun shots. The wife and mother of these two victims i hear will be on cnn at 7am. Although nothing can be totally confirmed, my source is solid and the family says the prayers are working, and asks for them to keep coming!
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Hopefully this is true. However, if one chooses to travel to these political hotbed anti-american third world countries than one has to accept the fact that dire consequences may occur. One rolls the dice and takes one's chances.
skiny

Suwanee, GA

#6 Nov 27, 2008
I totally agree with you common sense, i wouldn't walk down a dark alley with cash falling out of my pockets and not think twice about it either. Just a prayer for an innocent family and a 13 year old girl is all i ask.
Caroline

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 27, 2008
India is a great country and safe for foreigners which is why this is such a shock. India is not a hot bed of anti-americanism nor is it a third world country. Get educated. And in the meantime, a little simpathy for victims would be a better reflection of the American values you seem to think you stand for!
Jason Sieckmann

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 28, 2008
OR, this will be one of a thousand things that have blown up in India, Pakistan, and the general region (which is quite tied to the middle east, which most people forget.)

The average American doesn't care about this, and probably shouldn't. If Obama wants to saber-rattle at Pakistan by using India as a jump-off point let him; it's not like he has a whole lot of military left to do the job with.

Oh, and then there's that money we owe...EVERYONE.

The military and special forces can only function on a budget; just like anything else. The government can't call up AT&T and threaten them to get your phone bill to go away, period. If we lack cash; the economy, and the military, are on the way out.

We have just been perpetuated into this current trend of military spending; it won't last: http://mediacondom.com/...
Obamalamadingdon g

Norfolk, VA

#9 Nov 28, 2008
Bomb India now
Common Sense

AOL

#10 Nov 28, 2008
Caroline wrote:
India is a great country and safe for foreigners which is why this is such a shock. India is not a hot bed of anti-americanism nor is it a third world country. Get educated. And in the meantime, a little simpathy for victims would be a better reflection of the American values you seem to think you stand for!
OK, you have your opinion and I have mine. I have been to India and it is indeed a third world country teeming with filth and disease and vile water. Perhaps you never noticed all of the anti-american sentiment on display in India but I assure you that it was crystal clear to me! Would you walk along a rural road in India wearing clothing adorned w/ the American flag?? Answser honestly if you can.
Caroline

San Jose, CA

#11 Nov 28, 2008
I lived in India for a couple of years. I work alongside Indian natives in Silicon Valley. And in fact, I spent many a weekend in rural India. I was not and would not be afraid there. Certainly, I would be much less afraid then in the San Francisco's Hunter Point area or in some parts of Oakland. This is a tragedy not just for the few europeans and americans that were killed but for the hundred of Indians killed and the several hundred wounded.

As to India being a third world country, their engineers best ours and their hospitals have become destinations for Americans looking for affordable yet cutting edge care.

Your anger needs to be directed at the terrorists that committed this crime and at the people who have created perfect conditions for terrorism to thrive, not at a country which is being rocked to its core by this aggression.

“Gaelic-Ioudaious "Sookie"”

Since: May 08

Emerald Isle, N.C Topsail

#12 Nov 28, 2008
Jason Sieckmann wrote:
OR, this will be one of a thousand things that have blown up in India, Pakistan, and the general region (which is quite tied to the middle east, which most people forget.)
The average American doesn't care about this, and probably shouldn't. If Obama wants to saber-rattle at Pakistan by using India as a jump-off point let him; it's not like he has a whole lot of military left to do the job with.

Oh, and then there's that money we owe...EVERYONE.
The military and special forces can only function on a budget; just like anything else. The government can't call up AT&T and threaten them to get your phone bill to go away, period. If we lack cash; the economy, and the military, are on the way out.
We have just been perpetuated into this current trend of military spending; it won't last: http://mediacondom.com/...
Strange times we live in.^ An
Interesting post though.

As for these religious nuts going over there, is just stupid.
And they were NOT using common sense either.

FLESH man/woman are not going to save the world- YHVH and Yeshua will do the saving NOW in these times we live in.

Shalom-S^ith

#13 Nov 28, 2008
Caroline wrote:
I lived in India for a couple of years. I work alongside Indian natives in Silicon Valley. And in fact, I spent many a weekend in rural India. I was not and would not be afraid there. Certainly, I would be much less afraid then in the San Francisco's Hunter Point area or in some parts of Oakland. This is a tragedy not just for the few europeans and americans that were killed but for the hundred of Indians killed and the several hundred wounded.
As to India being a third world country, their engineers best ours and their hospitals have become destinations for Americans looking for affordable yet cutting edge care.
Your anger needs to be directed at the terrorists that committed this crime and at the people who have created perfect conditions for terrorism to thrive, not at a country which is being rocked to its core by this aggression.
Were they Hindu's or terrorists that backed binladen? HUM? Cashmiers? sp

I think one poster was right on the mark here.
Pakistan and India are NOT helping neighbors.

Shalom-S^ith
anne

Clayton, NC

#14 Nov 28, 2008
blame defensiveness sadness loss love

peace

#15 Nov 28, 2008
anne wrote:
blame defensiveness sadness loss love
peace
Shalom S^ith !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Jun '14 hollie 14
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Swannanoa Mansion (Feb '07) Mar '14 Chessie 403
Tractor Trailer Accident Causes Traffic Delays ... (Feb '12) Feb '14 FMG64 15
Planned Power Outage Monday Night (Jan '14) Jan '14 Withholdtaxes 2
•••
•••
•••

Faber Jobs

•••
•••
•••