Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,141 - 13,160 of 16,125 Comments Last updated Monday
i know you WTF

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
I need a drink

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

This calls for a DRINK you guys!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
Is that how you do it Hick?
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

i know you WTF wrote:
<quoted text>his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
Campton = Ignorance

lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

A man found a magic genie who would grant him one wish. The man said to the genie, I wish that I had a non-stop bridge from here to Hawaii."

The genie said, Im sorry, but that's going to be very hard. Do you have another wish?"

The man answered, "Of course! I want the power to understand all women."

The genie thought for a minute. He replied, "How many platforms did you want on that bridge?"
oh no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Politics
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I do agree with you dear, dearest darling.
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

whitehair wrote:
Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
I do feel like I am in my element. I do feel comfortable.
yeehaw

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

we need hillbilly handfishin
Menso

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all the originality you possess? Hell, is it any wonder that I try to ignore you all the time?
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
Lmfao
WhatS

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

What
GoForIt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!
Of course, there are lots of stupid people just like you.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, there are lots of stupid people just like you.
If he is stupid, you tell me how many States are in the U S A? The most ignorant SOB I have ever known knew that, but you don't!
Mem

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stevie is only copying supid, lame jokes not even funny. You do not need courage to copy all that nonsense. The man has no opinion in nothing. Stand? in what. He is having dementia:Alzheimer specific (the worst kind).
Elmer

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is stupid, you tell me how many States are in the U S A? The most ignorant SOB I have ever known knew that, but you don't!
How many teeth do you have?

None!

Lmfao
vote

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Vote
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Elmer wrote:
I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
So,stay off.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ezel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ezel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••