Ku Klux Klan To Meet In Westmoreland ...

Ku Klux Klan To Meet In Westmoreland County

There are 3 comments on the ThePittsburghChannel story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Ku Klux Klan To Meet In Westmoreland County. In it, ThePittsburghChannel reports that:

Residents in one Westmoreland County community are expressing shock and outrage after learning the Ku Klux Klan is planning to hold a meeting in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThePittsburghChannel.

Rhonda Nicely

Parkton, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2012
It Is a surprise....I say ignore them, don't put them in the newspapers.....That is what will get rid of those hateful people!
Linda Dokman

Greenwood, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Glad to hear that good Export people do not want hateful people taking over their domain. Good for you!
Anthony Martin

Murrysville, PA

#3 Oct 26, 2013
They have the Right to freedom of speech. This is amazing that these so called americans would like to keep others from speaking up for what they believe in. whether we agree or not. If you don't like our 1st amendment, get out of our country. I don't belong to the KKK but I am a US citizen that believes in the constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Export Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornerstone Ministries:Church or Cult? (Mar '13) Aug 23 dtw 29
Route 22 Aug 10 Hoyman99 1
Phillip McKenzie was assaulted (Jul '12) Aug 2 J town kid 11
Who is Maxwell Morton & why would he shoot Ryan... (Feb '15) Jul '16 Clueless 9
15 Depot Street in Penn PA is a whorehouse Jul '16 J town kid 2
READ!!!!!!!!! I need opinions (Feb '11) Jul '16 jUsT SayN 9
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... Jul '16 unfair tax debate 1

Export Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Export Mortgages