NK Police Log: Deer Jacker Allegedly ...

NK Police Log: Deer Jacker Allegedly Drove Drunk

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 3, 2012, titled NK Police Log: Deer Jacker Allegedly Drove Drunk. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Alleged Deer Jacker Arrested on DUI Charges Howard Latham Bentley, 39, of 8 Maple Dale Street in Coventry was arrested Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

falsely acused

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 5, 2012
This police have nothing better to do so they make innocent people look bad in the papers to ruin the lives of the innocent! I watched this bogus arrest from the wood and the only thing I seen was this poor bastard get set up good job nk maybe you should concentrate on the real criminals
Bob

Narragansett, RI

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Who exactly are you.
falsely acused wrote:
This police have nothing better to do so they make innocent people look bad in the papers to ruin the lives of the innocent! I watched this bogus arrest from the wood and the only thing I seen was this poor bastard get set up good job nk maybe you should concentrate on the real criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the RI posters? (Nov '06) Jan '15 Civility 3
paranormal experiences in Exeter Jan '15 wood tick 1
Gay dating (Jan '14) Dec '14 DirtyBoy 2
info on gocart track (Nov '14) Nov '14 oldracer 1
Relocating to Rhode Island (Oct '14) Oct '14 Mel 1
GE Washer (Oct '14) Oct '14 bait 1
Motorcycle accident (Sep '14) Sep '14 Rjpierotti 1
More from around the web

Exeter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE