fuckface

Smithfield, RI

#21 Nov 3, 2006
My friends and I are going. I don't want to get arrested, though. I'm parking my car far away and we're going to walk there. My friend Kayla went the other night and they didn't really seen any State Police there. I would imagine that there are police there all the time. I hope we don't get caught!
Vendetta

Providence, RI

#22 Nov 4, 2006
I went last night w/ a few friends and we explored the entire Fogarty building. I took video w/ a night vision camera, and while it was totally spooky in there, nothing out of the ordinary happened. We drove in at around 2am, and didn't have any issues with security and didn't see any other people around. If you go, wear good hiking shoes...there's glass and water everywhere inside. It was REALLY creepy...especially the morgue. Go while you can, I keep hearing they're gonna tear all the buildings down soon.
night walker

Coventry, RI

#23 Nov 6, 2006
How can i get in the Fogarty building??? It looks like it's boarded up tight...
troy

Providence, RI

#24 Nov 18, 2006
i went to the ladd school last night and there is some not right shit out there
troy

Providence, RI

#25 Nov 20, 2006
I WENT TO THE LADD CENTER THE OTHER NIGHT AND GOT SOME GOOD PICTURES OF ORBS
Kristin m pawtucket

Medfield, MA

#26 Nov 22, 2006
been there, got the shit scared out of me, got caught on tape crying histerically like blair witch project. saw tiles lift off the floor and smash into the big huge pole on the way out... saw out of the corner of my eye someone laying on thier side in fetal postition , i could see thier ribs and spine and they were shivering..thats waht did it for me.. i wanted out. I will never go back ever.. ever ever.
Phelex

Newport, RI

#27 Nov 28, 2006
That place is so dusty theres orbs in every picture.
Phelex

Newport, RI

#28 Dec 2, 2006
Just to let you know the ladd school is boarded up tighter than ever. All of the windows have been re enforced, so if your planning a trip don't bother. I was lucky enough to go into 4 seperate buildings and now its impossible.
Amelia

Pawtucket, RI

#29 Dec 9, 2006
I lived at the Ladd School from 1957 to 1973, I saw some awful, dreadful things. Make no mistake, it is, and was, a very bad place. I warn all of you to stay away. Evil does not go away, it just rests, you do not want to be the fool that stirs the beasts in there. Please stay away and let them knock those horrible buildings down...
Wanting to go

Seekonk, MA

#30 Dec 28, 2006
Hey, has anyone been lately? I want to go tonight but i dont wanna have boarded up buildings. any advice?
Joe

Portsmouth, RI

#31 Dec 28, 2006
T.A.P.S went there and they said it was haunted. Also with teh fogarty building there is a window where the board can be removed.
Went Tonight

Seekonk, MA

#32 Dec 29, 2006
So i went tonight, and most of the buildings are boarded up, but one building had a board removed. It was the giant circle building that you see in all the pictures. Anyone have a "map" to what is what?
Corinne

Middletown, RI

#33 Dec 31, 2006
TO people who lived or know some one who did live at the LADD SCHOOl. I need some info about the bad things they did to the people how lived at the LADD School. I work at one of the group homes in RI and I have some of the former inmates. I know the basic and the ghost storys. but I want some of the more real storys... I know they punnished with HOT and COLd showers, pulled teath with out pain killers. the cages for children baby to 5 yrs... tell me more.. e. me at mousewittmayer @ yahoo PLEASE
Lagrad

Jamestown, RI

#34 Jan 1, 2007
I worked there for 7 years in the 70's and can say the place was not as bad as it was made up to be.Yes some of the medical treatments were something to frown on and the occasional employee abuse was there but they had a lot of good things also.Their own pool,canteen, movie theater and bowling alley.There were surely some residents that did not belong there.I never saw any cages.That must have been the early years.Nor were there any "shower" treatments.I worked with many dedicated employees in those years.Can't say as much for the State itself.They did what they had to do ot get the federal funding.If you are interested in talking to some of the 30 year employees that worked there for years that could happen.I hear there is a group of them that meet several times a year for lunch and to keep in touch.
For your info.We did not call them inmates.They were clients or residents.
Corinne wrote:
TO people who lived or know some one who did live at the LADD SCHOOl. I need some info about the bad things they did to the people how lived at the LADD School. I work at one of the group homes in RI and I have some of the former inmates. I know the basic and the ghost storys. but I want some of the more real storys... I know they punnished with HOT and COLd showers, pulled teath with out pain killers. the cages for children baby to 5 yrs... tell me more.. e. me at mousewittmayer @ yahoo PLEASE
KOLOSKKDU

Cranston, RI

#35 Jan 3, 2007
My good friends Anthony and Jessica went there and the medium they went with threw up.
FBI

Cranston, RI

#36 Jan 3, 2007
HEY!!!!! YOU KIDS CAN'T BE GOIN THERE, ITS OFF LIMITS, but if u bribe me, i do have the key to all the other buildings...
Phelex

Providence, RI

#37 Jan 4, 2007
If your looking for a good building to go in, try the Mens dorm. For more info email me at yankeehater1970@yahoo.com
Phelex

Providence, RI

#38 Jan 4, 2007
I am also looking to go back soon and I know the layout so write me if your interested.
Ladd

Providence, RI

#39 Jan 6, 2007
Lagrad - have you read the history of the Ladd school? There was ONE doctor and that was the person who opend the place, Mr. Ladd. Everyone else was a hack. Meds were over and under despensed, or at the wrong times. No one knew how bad it was until they shut it down in the late 70's.

phelex - i'll tell you from going there about a week ago, that the mens dorm is locked down tight. I went inside the hospital (the round building) through a hole someone made, and then went back the next night and the window was closed up. I'll tell you i do know a certain way in, but it's not easy.

FBI - get a life buddy.
Phelex

Providence, RI

#40 Jan 6, 2007
I know how and where to get in, not the round building, that was kinda of boring. the male building was cool but there is one building that I have not entered "YET" that I'm really interested in. I am a amature ghost hunter with some gear, I'm looking for someone to join me, M or F who gets as excited as I do about these hunts. I have also researched several other locations so if your interested write me @ yankeehater1970@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the RI posters? (Nov '06) Jan '15 Civility 3
paranormal experiences in Exeter (Jan '15) Jan '15 wood tick 1
Gay dating (Jan '14) Dec '14 DirtyBoy 2
info on gocart track (Nov '14) Nov '14 oldracer 1
Relocating to Rhode Island (Oct '14) Oct '14 Mel 1
GE Washer (Oct '14) Oct '14 bait 1
Motorcycle accident (Sep '14) Sep '14 Rjpierotti 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Exeter Mortgages