NH is jammed with candidates

Jan 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

With the primary just two days away, the presidential hopefuls are not missing a minute on the New Hampshire campaign trail. via WCAX-TV Burlington

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Denise

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

As Hillary's desperation shows and grows, Obama forever remains the gentleman he is. Billary remains the corrupt political grifter that she always has been. She is the ultimate divider and would be a disaster for our country.

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

THE BLACKNESS OF OBAMA IS MORE EVIDENT AS HIS AROGANCE GROWS TO THE SIZE OF OPRAHS A+ S+ S+...HIS ACCENT HIS MORE AND MORE BLACK...AS HE LOOKS DOWN AT US ....THIS GUY IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS TO BE .....BEWARE.......AND DO NOT GIVE ME THE RACE CARD CRAP....HE HAS MORE WHITE BLOOD IN HIM THAN I DO...
Wouldnt You Know

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

Everyone wants to believe in the Great Black Hope and he's doing a good job in acting like he's for the good of all. He's for the good of OBAMA. Can Whites reach a point where they're so easyily fooled? What a sad day for America.
Bahamamama

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

neptola grubbs wrote:
THE BLACKNESS OF OBAMA IS MORE EVIDENT AS HIS AROGANCE GROWS TO THE SIZE OF OPRAHS A+ S+ S+...HIS ACCENT HIS MORE AND MORE BLACK...AS HE LOOKS DOWN AT US ....THIS GUY IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS TO BE .....BEWARE.......AND DO NOT GIVE ME THE RACE CARD CRAP....HE HAS MORE WHITE BLOOD IN HIM THAN I DO...
STOP THE HATE AND PARTICIPATE!!! Obama is Bi-racial and this has nothing to do with his race, it's about his character and what he stands for. He have concerns about all people not just white, not just black and etc. His mother was white from Kansas and his father was African from Kenya.

His background is from two cultures. Whites are not fooled they want change and change comes in different flavors and I guess they like Obama's flavor. He is smart, he knows how to attractive people and very approachable. He has been in Congress long enough to know what to do. You have other candidates who has been in Congress for decades and still can't buy a clue. Just because you are experience don't make you do the job right!!!
Bahamamama

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

Wouldnt You Know wrote:
Everyone wants to believe in the Great Black Hope and he's doing a good job in acting like he's for the good of all. He's for the good of OBAMA. Can Whites reach a point where they're so easyily fooled? What a sad day for America.
STOP THE HATE AND PARTICIPATE!! It's okay for you to have your great white hope huh!! It's nothing wrong with hope no matter what flavor it comes in. This time it comes in bi-racial flavor!! People true colors will come out with the polls start heading a different way!!

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

Bahamamama wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP THE HATE AND PARTICIPATE!!! Obama is Bi-racial and this has nothing to do with his race, it's about his character and what he stands for. He have concerns about all people not just white, not just black and etc. His mother was white from Kansas and his father was African from Kenya.
His background is from two cultures. Whites are not fooled they want change and change comes in different flavors and I guess they like Obama's flavor. He is smart, he knows how to attractive people and very approachable. He has been in Congress long enough to know what to do. You have other candidates who has been in Congress for decades and still can't buy a clue. Just because you are experience don't make you do the job right!!!
since when is truth hate........in my youth i was called a high yellow....i have seen both sides if the track.....i come from 3 cultures, big deal......i call it the way i see it.... i do not play the race card.....from my 87 years of life i can tell a phony from a mile away......and obama is not what you think he is ....he has a very hidden agenda.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Exeter Discussions

Search the Exeter Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muns vows to work for all Winnacunnet students (Feb '12) Jul 4 independent 6
Shake up Seabrook Police Dept. (Sep '11) Jul 4 86 photos 99
Seabrook police union votes 'no confidence' in ... Jul 4 uncommom sense 8
70 mph speed limit proposed for Route 101 Jun 18 Tyler Sheehan 5
North Hampton man injured in Seabrook police ch... (Feb '13) Jun 14 fired yet 12
Seed varieties with history bring fresh taste t... Jun '14 older women dating 1
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
•••
•••

Exeter News Video

•••
•••

Exeter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••