Epping Cub Scout volunteer indicted f...

Epping Cub Scout volunteer indicted for embezzling at least $2,500

There are 1 comment on the SeacoastOnline story from Sep 15, 2009, titled Epping Cub Scout volunteer indicted for embezzling at least $2,500. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

Tammy Sylvain of Epping, former Cub Scout Pack 136 treasurer, was indicted on charges she embezzled at least $4,000 from the pack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

Another CS Pack in NH

Wolfeboro, NH

#1 Sep 17, 2009
That woman should be ashamed of herself....stealing hard earned dollars from young boys! I hope she gets the full punishment of 15 years in prison. I don't care how tough the economy is right now...if you're desperate for $, get another job! These boys worked hard for that money so that they could attend summer camp and do other activities, that enrich their lives, build confidence, learn leadership skills and team building. I can't even imagine their faces when they found out the money, THEIR MONEY, was gone. She is a pathetic excuse for a human being!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.H. Agriculture Commissioner Announces Retirement Sep 22 Stephen D Clark 1
News PHOTOS: N.H. Highland Games and Festival kick o... Sep 22 Stephen D Clark 1
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Sep 5 mikeobrien 9
News Odor investigation causes evacuation at Exeter ... Aug 29 Obama 3
News Planet Fitness opens Hampton HQ Aug '17 Stephen D Clark 1
News Restaurant accused of over-serving drinks to 3 ... Aug '17 Stephen D Clark 1
News Information sought on Hampton sex-assault suspect (Aug '08) Jul '17 Rochelle Foglietta 11

Exeter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Exeter Mortgages