Exeter police log

There are 3 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Exeter police log. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

8:18 p.m. - Theft reported on Gilman Street. Wednesday, Oct. 22 6:10 p.m. - Theft reported on High Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

sandy

Madison, CT

#1 Nov 8, 2008
It is about time this sleaze-bag Dunning was arrested he has been pushing pot,pills for years .
I hope they throw the book at him.
His drugs are more important than his kids.
sandys bud

Madison, CT

#2 Nov 8, 2008
sandy wrote:
It is about time this sleaze-bag Dunning was arrested he has been pushing pot,pills for years .
I hope they throw the book at him.
His drugs are more important than his kids.
Mr Dunning has served time in jail 6-7 years ago convicted in Mass for selling prescription drugs, He has continued to sell drugs thruought the years. This past Week Mr Dunning has checked himself in to a physciatric ward in Concord New Hampshire this is an attempt for the courts to go easy on him. This is a pattern that Mr Dunning has displayed for years.
He collects Social Security and sells pills,pot..
Nothing physically or mentaly wrong with Mr Dunning - just needs society to pay his way.
This man would buy himself a bag of crack-cocaine before he would buy either one of his daughters a pair of much needed shoes,or put food on the table for them.
jjkyuk

Exeter, NH

#3 Dec 5, 2008
haha epic fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated: State Democrats elect final 8 national... Apr 19 Julie Jane 1
News Mystery Meat Found on Several New Hampshire Roads Mar '16 DILF 4
News Trump campaign shows a different side after Iow... Mar '16 no donald 2
News Trump campaign shows a different side after Iow... Feb '16 EMILY 1
News Awards show to reveal best of New Hampshire the... Jan '16 EVE STMARIE 1
News Teen cast to present 'Arsenic and Old Lace' in ... Jan '16 EVE STMARIE 1
News Community suppers Jan '16 ST JAMES ANN 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Exeter Mortgages