Man faces assault charges in death

Man faces assault charges in death

There are 158 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Man faces assault charges in death. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

The Rockingham County grand jury recently indicted David D. Janvrin Jr. on two counts of assault in the August 2008 case of the death of Scott Eaton at the former Old Firebarn Restaurant in Seabrook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lastone

Nottingham, NH

#141 Mar 11, 2010
maria wrote:
i know them we should just elect me next year then we will all get along
oops pauly think you forgot to change your name...tehe
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#142 Mar 11, 2010
lastone wrote:
<quoted text>oops pauly think you forgot to change your name...tehe
It wasnt me,just so you know i will post my name unlike you,Paul.I'll find out who you are pretty soon,post will tell ip will to te he
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#143 Mar 11, 2010
Right,lastone,ooooook,more,pos seformissseabrook,hmmm,joke,yo uknow it,northsidebrookall,pollvote, jeem,should i go on you are all the same person and you know i know it cause my buddy knows lmao post 24,25,26,27,28,29,32,38,54,55, 62,63,need i say more lmao my buddy know's
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#144 Mar 11, 2010
sorry i forgot to put my name to it, Paul.
lastone

Nottingham, NH

#145 Mar 11, 2010
You would be the only sick one to bring this post up again. You just for got to change from Maria to true brooker. Guess that slap didnt teach you anything you woman hater. gotchaaaaa
yup

Nottingham, NH

#146 Mar 11, 2010
true brooker wrote:
sorry i forgot to put my name to it, Paul.
jail cell is cold and hard hope you can take than again you would lov it woont yahhhhh.
keep it real

Exeter, NH

#147 Mar 11, 2010
Personnaly, I don't know Dave. I will say this, some people on this sight owe the boy an apoligy. The only place he was ever convicted was here. Another thing, this Attorney General seems to be on top of his game. If I contributed to Scott's demise in anyway, I would be nervous. It seems justice might be served.
A little birdy said

Hampton, NH

#148 Mar 12, 2010
forereale wrote:
well not guilty he got off with murder i quess you can hit any one you want and clame self defense i think he could of atleast wrote a letter apoligizing to the family but he showd no remores lets see how fast his first fight is now he is a big tuff guy what a loser maybe he should be turned in to bord of health doing tatoos in non sterile places he pay taxes on the money he makes no i mean the oxcys he gets for doing them
No kidding!
A little birdy said

Hampton, NH

#149 Mar 12, 2010
dave can be a big mouth, just like he started with my family member who wouldn't hurt a flea!
Exeter, NH

#150 Mar 12, 2010
true brooker wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your honest opinion,and yes it does suck.You are right they should have never moved him,but thats not what killed him,it will come out what happened in court.I dont know Dave to good but i do know his father and he is a great friend of mine i hope it doesnt change no matter what becomes of this.This really sucks,if you have ever lost your bestfriend that you have been friends with all your life then you know how i feel again thank you for your honest opinion.
Has the Autopsy report shown what killed him ? Since we're not all doctors or forensic scientist's how do we know it wasn't the woman that moved him fault ? Sad situation but someone should have had the sense to call 911,not take matters into their own hands..just a thought...
true brooker

Exeter, NH

#151 Mar 12, 2010
lastone wrote:
You would be the only sick one to bring this post up again. You just for got to change from Maria to true brooker. Guess that slap didnt teach you anything you woman hater. gotchaaaaa
I didnt bring this post up,i thought it was ignorant for the person to have brought it up,this is all behind me.Im done on ths subject,so leave me out out it.And by the way i love woman.
bubba killer

Exeter, NH

#152 Mar 29, 2010
every body knows dave hit scott with a pool stick
and hit him with his fist to the head.
Things to Think About

Pittsburgh, PA

#153 Mar 29, 2010
This is one of the top most devestating things that I recall. It has devastated all family and friends involved.

Through my life experiences I have leared that nothing good ever comes from fighting.

Any trouble arising from trouble in bar rooms and drinking is definitely not worth it.

Never fight with someone that has been drinking or is not in control. Try to hold the person back and defuse the matter.

If two people are drinking in a bar and start fighting friends should stop the fighting.

Never go searching for a fight. Nothing good will ever come of it.

Alot of times a person in turmoil is a person who needs help the most.

I feel bad for everyone involved. Just remember that their are no winners in this and I hope all will find peace.
doesnt matter

Seabrook, NH

#155 Apr 27, 2010
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>Has the Autopsy report shown what killed him ? Since we're not all doctors or forensic scientist's how do we know it wasn't the woman that moved him fault ? Sad situation but someone should have had the sense to call 911,not take matters into their own hands..just a thought...
That may be true but what would you do in a situation like that? Your long time friend and recent significant other has just been knocked clean out and isn't moving. What would you do? Pure instinct isn't too just leave someone there, it's to get over and help them especially when they mean that much to you. If it was "the woman" who just happens to be my mother don't you think they would have charged her with something by now? I'm no moron, and for a 17 year old girl I know more about the law than I should.(Thank you Mr. Spiller) There is no way they wouldn't have brought her to court by now for more than just being a witness. So until you know EVERYTHING don't ever accuse my mother again. It wouldn't have mattered if she moved him or not if that scum bag didn't damage his skull seriously before hand.
if it must come up again

Raymond, NH

#156 Apr 27, 2010
well I think it was more the way he was tossed on that bench and then they walked away left him there that someone leaving bingo had to yell to them to get the man help when that person just flopped him on that bench then the mans head snapped back they was too concerned with getting him out of place then worrying about him
Diane

Hampton, NH

#157 Jul 24, 2013
david needs to be in jail, he's an effing no good punk.
sand castles

Grand Rapids, MI

#158 Jul 31, 2013
People can't see past his playing in the sand making sand castles oh isn't he great! Please.... What I see is a messed up "man" little boy who hates woman not sure what may have happened in his childhood but he has no respect for woman. A man who pregnates multiple girls then leaves them alone to raise and care for his children alone is not a good person! He is always insulting females that shows he has an issue with woman. After having a fight that left a person dead their life gone, you would think he have changed his attitude towards others, but no he is still an asshole. Very rude from what I have seen him saying to people on the internet, he's a arrogant jerk.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#159 Dec 28, 2014
sand castles wrote:
People can't see past his playing in the sand making sand castles oh isn't he great! Please.... What I see is a messed up "man" little boy who hates woman not sure what may have happened in his childhood but he has no respect for woman. A man who pregnates multiple girls then leaves them alone to raise and care for his children alone is not a good person! He is always insulting females that shows he has an issue with woman. After having a fight that left a person dead their life gone, you would think he have changed his attitude towards others, but no he is still an asshole. Very rude from what I have seen him saying to people on the internet, he's a arrogant jerk.
I agree 100 percent. I am family. David has always been messed up. His mom,[my sister] gave him and his sister up and my mother raised them. She did her best but i'm sorry, seabrook just does something to people. I could not believe when i heard he has 4 kids now by all different girls.
I am his aunt and he was always a nasty bastard. His mom died, she killed a guy too drinking and driving. Sucked alot because the guy she killed was a great friend of mine.. Anyone remember?
I am embarassed they are my kin because of what they have done. David really should have done more time for this. He is even more arrogant now. Thinks he is the shit. I better go before i regret things i say. All i am going to say is he should have got more time. He deserved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A harp seal rescued in Hampton last month will ... Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
cornerstone montessori school Feb '18 Exeternewbees 1
Review: Monica Leah Davis Feb '18 MONICA 1
News PolitiFact NH: Did Margaret Sanger believe Afri... (Oct '15) Nov '17 Bill Clinton 6
News Three teens charged in Exeter car thefts; one v... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Stephen D Clark 1
Review: My Reis Salon (May '11) Nov '17 coco boehm 15
News Odor investigation causes evacuation at Exeter ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Obama 3

Exeter Jobs

Personal Finance

Exeter Mortgages