Prosecutors says ex-wife forced at gunpoint into vacant Exeter concrete plant where throat was slit

Full story: UnionLeader.com
Sarah Desjardins listens to a judge at a bail hearing Friday in a murder conspiracy case. Full Story
motive

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
What was the motive for killing his ex wife? How contentious was their divorce and how much did it cost each party in lawyer fees?
Who were the original lawyers? Were the lawyers acting in the best interests of their clients or were they "pitting" them against each other?
Dont understand how

Exeter, NH

#2 May 5, 2013
I don't understand how a person can take a baby's mother away andleave that baby with no mother. My heart goes out to that baby left behind that will never see her/his mom again because of the heartless actions of another! My heart also goes to the young mother who has no life left to live with her child and can't watch her baby grow up, so sad, what a very sad and heart breaking thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
70 mph speed limit proposed for Route 101 (Feb '14) Sep 14 Bald Eagle 11
Exeter mobile home fire deemed suspicious Aug 24 mr truth 1
Mom, on Bail for Nanny's Identity Theft, Piles ... (May '11) Aug '14 Lynda Rixie 6
What are they building at Rt 108 @ 85? Aug '14 jake 2
New school for Newmarket RIP (Oct '11) Aug '14 dave 5
Woman who drives the VW and has a vanity plate. (Oct '09) Aug '14 Franklin Hart 20
Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket Jul '14 TALLYHO 8541 5
•••

Exeter News Video

•••
•••

Exeter Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Exeter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••