Dog owner files lawsuit against N.H. ...

Dog owner files lawsuit against N.H. SPCA

There are 1 comment on the Seacoast Online story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Dog owner files lawsuit against N.H. SPCA. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

A local woman is claiming the New Hampshire Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals unjustly took nine of her animals, while the SPCA argues she was running an illegal rescue shelter and said it intends to file charges of animal cruelty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

Ronald Fowler

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2010
I think the spca is targeting different people to stay on top of the adopting game and destroys anyone else that tries to help animals. This kid clearly cares about these animals and the pictures prove it. Those dogs don't look neglected to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exeter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marijuana Legalization: N.H. Banks Weigh 'Reput... Dec '17 Stephen D Clark 1
News PolitiFact NH: Did Margaret Sanger believe Afri... (Oct '15) Nov '17 Bill Clinton 6
News Fugitive crackdown nabs man wanted in multi-mil... (Jul '08) Nov '17 Stephen D Clark 93
News Three teens charged in Exeter car thefts; one v... Nov '17 Stephen D Clark 1
SGould a houseguest make or strip the bed on th... (Nov '14) Nov '17 Stephen D Clark 2
Review: My Reis Salon (May '11) Nov '17 coco boehm 15
News Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Why It Pers... Oct '17 Stephen D Clark 1

Exeter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Exeter Mortgages