Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats

Full story: Thebostonchannel.com

An African-American woman claims that Southwest Airlines unfairly subjected her to its policy requiring large passengers to buy two seats because of her race.
Comments
281 - 298 of 298 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
who cares

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

you people need to judge yourselves instead of judging someone else! I bet our all perfect right! Some are fat, some are ugly, some are pigs, some are druggies, some are well you know etc! Get a life grow up stop judging your not jesus!
Shaft

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Cooley Reese wrote:
Was she a WHITE WIMMENS?
I likes 'em big. Whare all the WHITE WIMMENS at???
Hooks a brother up?
DYNOMITES!!!!
Git down! Funky brother!
ppfffftt

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Sorry, I fahted.
Gibstr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

It's always easy to call the race card when you don't like the truth!
Explode

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Just one more chocolate morsel and I will...
TheDude

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

She should have to buy two seats,I sat next to a big fattie recently at a Manchester Monarchs game and her big fat butt cheeks were spilling out into my seat and I had to move way over to the side of my seat. I was very uncomfortable. Meanwhile she filled her fat face with popcorn and hotdogs, she wasn't there to watch the game she was there to eat.
Faht Bahsted

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

TheDude wrote:
She should have to buy two seats,I sat next to a big fattie recently at a Manchester Monarchs game and her big fat butt cheeks were spilling out into my seat and I had to move way over to the side of my seat. I was very uncomfortable. Meanwhile she filled her fat face with popcorn and hotdogs, she wasn't there to watch the game she was there to eat.
Did she fart?
swamech

Thonotosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Watching wrote:
I agree...this has nothing at all to do with race. I believe that SW should not charge her for 2 seats....but, only if there is an extra availble seat next to her for that flight. Otherwise, she needs to wait for the next flight.
in case you dont know, airlines sell individual seats on a plane, not space. if you want one seat or take up two seats, you buy two tickets. plane and simple.
yeah baby

Stratham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

TheDude wrote:
you should have hit on her told her to come to your place you got candy or somthing big girls rock the house i mean the hole house

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Those little azz Southwestern Airline seats aren't made for big people.
beReasonable

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Most of you are chomping at the bit to insult this woman because of her weight. How many of you finger-pointers would be willing to pay by the pound? That should weed a lot of you out! You can always find someone heavier than you to justify your own faults. I'd bet a lot of you anonymous internet bullies weigh over 200, I think you should pay twice as much as the 100 lb woman in front of you, see how you like them apples!
That would be the fairest way to deal with cowards like some of you.
44 mag

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

2ndtank wrote:
Karma if you want ,i'll start a fundraiser for your second seat.I'll sell candy bars to FAT people.Fat people shouldn't be allowed on planes. It causes a risk to everyone else.
creep.shuove that dilly bar up your auss
44 mag

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

by the way.good for her!!!!!
woop

Stratham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

does this meen that if you can fit two skinny people in one seat you only have to buy 1 ticket hmmmmm it makes you think
SOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

All you people must be a no. 10 i say your rude.
pfft sorry I fahted

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

I ripped me pant!
bozo

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

when this suit falls she may want to sue the grocery store for selling her to much food or Mickey D for supper sizing stuff and selling it to her.

she should look in the full length mirror !

air lines should make all the fat people sit in one row so they can see how they disrupt the normal sized passengers trying to sit next to them.

what every happen to personal responsibility.
bozo

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

the airline should sue her for being fat not having a mirror to see what a fat moron she is and taking up too much space in a modern air liner.

Get a mirror and a diet and a life you fat moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Exeter News Video

•••
•••

Exeter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Exeter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE