Cullen Anderson is soooo good!

Cullen Anderson is soooo good!

Posted in the Excelsior Forum

Hank Kennesaw

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 23, 2010
The Rogues play an excellent version of Cullen Anderson, and Irish folk intrumental.

Here: www.youtube.com/watch...
CULLEN G ANDERSON

Manassas, VA

#2 Jun 30, 2015
Hank Kennesaw wrote:
The Rogues play an excellent version of Cullen Anderson, and Irish folk intrumental.
Here: www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks Hank but I hated this town. Why y'all think I got the hell out of here and joined the military at age 18? Better to die killing yellow mongrels than die of boredom in Excelsior. I moved directly to North Carolina after surviving my stint in Nam, did my college there and worked for Southern Bell and am now a god loving Southern Conservative patriot, RETIRED AND living in Fairview, NC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Excelsior Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carver County judge narrows list of potential P... (Jul '16) Jul '16 CherylConaty 1
Gretchen Quisberg (Feb '09) Oct '14 Gretchen 3
News Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Sarah Logsdon (Aug '10) Jun '13 Kim 2
News Lake Minnetonka State Reps Vote Against Bill Al... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Chubby Chuck 1
News 'Ice Breaker Social' on Lake Minnetonka Will Ra... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ya Know 4
News Hennepin County Grants Include Several West Met... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Amused Slew 9

Excelsior Jobs

Personal Finance

Excelsior Mortgages