First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MYOMY

Jonesville, VA

#22 Sep 23, 2011
This seems to be absurd. Whomever that was expalining Mr. Sumpter lining his pockets seems to know a whole lot about the situation. He/She knows enough to not mention the fact that Pete may not have bidded those jobs as a school board member, but sure did line his pockets under whoever did do the bidding.#1 - Press box at LHS #2- fieldhouse at TW #3- walking trail at TW.
Many on here are hiding the facts of Mr. Sumpter. Is he really for the kids, or for his daughter and wife? The counties business and school system is really none of my business, but the facts dont lie.
student

Greenville, SC

#23 Sep 24, 2011
Mr. Chadwell was my principal for 5 years and he was the best. He treated everyone the same and always helped me when I had a problem and I had plenty with the family I come from. He made me believe that I could be better and I thank him to this day for it. I still live in Ewing and he will get my vote.
dumas

Pennington Gap, VA

#24 Sep 24, 2011
Pete didn't do the fieldhouse at TW
whatever

Jonesville, VA

#25 Sep 24, 2011
dumas wrote:
Pete didn't do the fieldhouse at TW
I think you are extremely mistaken...but really funny how out of the 3 mentioned there is 1 that could be iffy..
2 by 4s

Roanoke, VA

#26 Sep 25, 2011
Even when Pete was on the board he had many projects steered to friends that were in the contractor business and made sure that they bought their materials for his "suppliers". He also just finished a job on the LHS field house weight room and there is talk that the fire marshal may close down the press box at Lee High due to Virginia Building Code violations, there is only one entrance to the top story a serious violation. If Pete is such a "Great Contractor" then why did he not do it by code and also he did not get a building permit another code violation. Sounds like a job someone was trying to "hide" from someone or something. Pete Sumpter is a CROOK! Put him back in office so he can line his pockets some more District 1 just like his butthole buddy Carl Bailey!
Yay

Pennington Gap, VA

#27 Sep 26, 2011
Keep fighting the good fight 2by4s. Since you seem to know so much, can you explain to us why Elydale's roof continues to leak while Kyle's wife redecorates all her buddies offices with no budget constraints?
rose hill

Jonesville, VA

#28 Sep 26, 2011
Although Pete had gotten the bid for the TW field house,once he became a board member, he did NOT do the job. I am so tired of the stupid untrue "facts" that Kyle and his "people" are spreading. And NO, Mr. Sumpter does NOT give any jobs to friends and has NEVER lined his pockets with school board money, unlike Kyle and his presumptuous, pompous, corrupt, vengeful, thinks-she-knows-it-all-but-kn ows-nothing wife! I could add more, but I think we all know about her and he does nothing to stop what she does...he is as guilty as that women by knowing what she does and never doing anything to stop her. Is he just afraid of her like she tries to make everyone she knows? Or is he wanting to profit from what she does? I think you know the answer to that...all of the above! And as for Pete's daughter and wife, they get or don't get on their own. I know them and it makes me sick to hear you all talking about Mr. Sumpter. He is one of very few honest people who have morals. Next time, you might want to check your Chadwell "facts." They aren't facts. I actually feel sorry for you if you believe all of Kyle's garbage.
jonesville

Jonesville, VA

#29 Sep 26, 2011
Hey, I heard that Pete's wife was retiring at the end of this year...so what do you think he could do...if he wanted to...for her? And he does not want anything special for her. Just maybe his wife, like Pete, is there for the children and nothing else.
norton

Jonesville, VA

#30 Sep 26, 2011
Good grief. Whose telling these lies about Pete Sumpter. Kyle, his wife, the Lawson woman?
rose hill

Jonesville, VA

#31 Sep 26, 2011
Greer, SC, I guess you are not a female, are you? Or maybe you are, he did, definitely treat all the girls the same, perverted way.
Definately

Saint Johns, MI

#32 Sep 26, 2011
You can sure tell when the truth starts coming out people get on the defense yes he got the bid and did take his name out but put it under someone else if you think he didn get a kickback off that fieldhouse you are as incompetent as you sound. And to whoever says he is honest wow that's about all I can say to that he's made his fortunes off everyone else
someone smarter than you

Jonesville, VA

#33 Sep 26, 2011
To "Definately," well first you need to learn how to spell. Secondly, you need to get your facts straight. He did not get any kickbacks...are you crazy? He could have made quite a bit had he kept the bid, but he made nothing,zero! What he has made has been from his own hard work, not by living off anyone else or from lying, like you. It appears to me that you are the one on the defense, Mr. Guess we know who you are! If you want to talk about incompetence, let us see where you can show what you are talking about. Sorry people hide behind hollow words and lies, just like you.
someone smarter than you

Jonesville, VA

#34 Sep 26, 2011
ewing, va
you know, people who work hard only get paid by the people they work for do you call that making fortunes off everyone else I call that being paid for what job you do by the way, how do make your money mr sumpter only gets paid for what he does, not what he says he will do if they dont like what he did he will fix it
Definately

Jonesville, VA

#35 Sep 26, 2011
That last comment was actually meant for you not the someone who was smarter than you
Honestly

Pennington Gap, VA

#36 Oct 5, 2011
Well, it looks like my post was deleted. guess Kyle's lackeys are reporting truthful posts while they continue to spread their lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
true independance.(government) Jan 18 mark 1
bust Jan 6 piss 3
motorcycle club Dec '14 Cain 1
Looking For Shawn Russell Dec '14 shawn 5
lee county PSA Dec '14 cousin 3
why do people cheat? Dec '14 Pinnacle 7
minimum wage vs livable wage, Dec '14 unknown 1
Ewing Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web