School Board Elections - Who should b...

School Board Elections - Who should be elected

Posted in the Ewing Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Green Goat

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
What qualities should our school board members have?
Yellow Bird

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2011
HONESTY!!! Care for our children and not their own pockets!!
bob

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Kyle chadwell all the way here
Freedom

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2011
Kyle Chadwell is garbage who picked on poor kiss everyday at Thomas walker
answer

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Sep 13, 2011
Hey Ronnie how many times did he bust your arssh in school? No wonder you don't like him!! Even more reason for me to vote and support him for school board!!
I vote

Jonesville, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Kyle Chadwell for School Board!
bably blue

Jonesville, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2011
if you vote for him, you are either stupid or a suck............I have a feeling he's going down suck why you can because it's almost over
2 by 4s

Goodview, VA

#8 Sep 18, 2011
This is on the Pennintgon Gap site:

Pete Sumpter? Heard he did $26,000 worth of renovations to the Lee High Football press box over the summer with out a bid or a contract. Sounds like someone is lining their pockets at our expense.

There are several post on it and someone said that the supervisors are talking about it. They have a copy of the bills he submitted for the work.

This work was done WITHOUT the knowledge of the current school board members. A HONEST CONTRACTOR and PAST SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER would know that it was illegal for such work to be done without it being advertized! Why would District one want such a man as a board member!!
rose hill

Ewing, VA

#9 Sep 18, 2011
can't believe you said that he was asked to do job and your commments are totally wrong he was also the one who got TW field house done and he did not do that job district one just might want him because he IS honest helps people all the time without making it known to others and is a repected contractor get a life and quit lying everyone know KC is not up to the job shown by what hes done since elected
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Kc may be a former principle but he doesn't know you after the election anyone that knows sumpter
knows that he is the same to you after the slection
when he don't need your vote as he is before.& that is the stupidiest thing about a job being done
without the board knowing about it they are the ones that does the hiring.if kc didn't want sumpter doing the job why didn't he hire someone else.
I guess kc is not wanting to close our schools either.
2 by 4s

Roanoke, VA

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Well you are wrong! Fred Marion called and had Pete do the job. That is against state policy, anything over $2500 has to be advertized and put out for bids. And Pete knew that and did the job any way! Over $18,000.00 profit to his company,only had to pay two workers to do the work, and charged the school board for several tool that I am sure that they kept. So brag on Pete Sumpter some more. Yeah he will make a good one alright, IF HE WAS SO GOOD WHY DID HE GET VOTED LUT LAST ELECTION?
bob

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2011
2 by 4s wrote:
This is on the Pennintgon Gap site:

Pete Sumpter? Heard he did $26,000 worth of renovations to the Lee High Football press box over the summer with out a bid or a contract. Sounds like someone is lining their pockets at our expense.

There are several post on it and someone said that the supervisors are talking about it. They have a copy of the bills he submitted for the work.

This work was done WITHOUT the knowledge of the current school board members. A HONEST CONTRACTOR and PAST SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER would know that it was illegal for such work to be done without it being advertized! Why would District one want such a man as a board member!!
That the only reason pete runs for sb is so he can take all the sb work it take is from us contractors that try to do it right and legal
Roanoke

Ewing, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2011
yeah, I know why Pete got voted out last elections...someone had added candidates to run...Pete would've won if not for added candidates. He not for making money from school board...makes enough on his own...wants to make things right for kids...so shut up about his making bucks from you. he actually is there for our students, where you coming from?
hot topic

Jonesville, VA

#15 Sep 20, 2011
he doesn't care about his wife riding horses. He has been getting his own horse road. He has a beautiful sexy girlfriend that his wife couldn't hold a candle to. I've seen them together.
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Pete may not be a former principle but he cares more for the kids & their families than Chad.
ever could . What is Chadwell doing trying to get in so he can be the next supertienent .but don't wait for our supervisor to help with anything he is
to busy chasing the litter control girl to help with thing like elydale roof or other problems
2 by 4s

Vinton, VA

#17 Sep 20, 2011
Well if Pete worked on any school project while on the board it would be illegal and a conflict of interest, and would land him in jail. But he did work on the Lee High Pressbox and the bill was $26,000 and the material was $6,000 of the total. It will show up in public in the next couple of weeks. The IDA and the board of supervisors (if you can trust Carlie ballsh!t from the same district). You know we have a couple of winners for this district don't we. Can not wait for Patty to get in to clean up the horse sh!t that CB has done. Won't be long till the only thing he can line his pockets is lil' debbies or the real debbies!!
Honestly

Ewing, VA

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Oops, I mistyped in Fact # 4, it is actually our District 1 School Board member who is passing the buck, not our Supervisor. Our District 1 Supervisor (that would be Carl Bailey) has helped keep the budget balanced for the last 4 years, after 20 years of reckless and deficit spending.
Honestly

Ewing, VA

#19 Sep 20, 2011
2 by 4s wrote:
Well if Pete worked on any school project while on the board it would be illegal and a conflict of interest, and would land him in jail. But he did work on the Lee High Pressbox and the bill was $26,000 and the material was $6,000 of the total. It will show up in public in the next couple of weeks. The IDA and the board of supervisors (if you can trust Carlie ballsh!t from the same district). You know we have a couple of winners for this district don't we. Can not wait for Patty to get in to clean up the horse sh!t that CB has done. Won't be long till the only thing he can line his pockets is lil' debbies or the real debbies!!
So I assume by this you think he didn't pay his employees or have any expenses beyond the materials? A contractor who does anything has plenty of expenses beyond the brick and mortar materials for a job.
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#20 Sep 22, 2011
honestly what has bailey done for you .I guess you are kin to him so that means you work at the court house. this post is not about your lying cousin bailey & for balancing the budget he helped balanced everyons wallet to didnt he.
Jolly Rancher

United States

#21 Sep 22, 2011
Green Goat wrote:
What qualities should our school board members have?
To do what is right for the students, community and employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a place to rent! ASAP May '16 Looking for a place 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs May '16 the big D 1
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 23
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Mar '16 TW Alumni 9
Shih Tzu puppies Feb '16 Jackyjo 1
james sylis "sil" ayers (Dec '14) Jan '16 Niece 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages