friend

good man

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Born Brenda Carroll

Hibbing, MN

#22 Jan 24, 2013
I was asking to find out if he is the brother or family member of Paul Clifton Carroll this is my father's family i believe i never knew them and would like to.
Rebecca Mckeel

Kingsport, TN

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Born Brenda Carroll wrote:
I was asking to find out if he is the brother or family member of Paul Clifton Carroll this is my father's family i believe i never knew them and would like to.
Hello.Ernie is my uncle.My mother,Teresa(or some people call her Connie)is his Sister.As far as I know there are only 2 different sets of Carroll's in the area.I will ask my Mom when she gets in if we are related to a Paul Clifton Carroll.My aunt has a family tree she completed thru lots of research, I will ask her if my Mom isn't for sure.If not you may be related to the other set,who I know also.I will most certainly see what I can find out for you.Have a great day and I will get back to you soon :)
Rebecca Mckeel

Kingsport, TN

#24 Feb 27, 2013
Hey Uncle Ernie,this is off topic but I added a photo to the Rose Hill photo album you might like.I was 6 in that pic.Look how young Aunt Missy looks and the rest of them.We were all happy and family even the ones not in this particular pic.I miss that alotI have a pic with you,me,Mom,Sam and Mamaw but I look crazy(lol)in it.I may send it in anyway,it was took in 92 or 93.
family

Jonesville, VA

#25 Jul 17, 2013
Its not what the name is , but whats in the name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor and big rig wreck Jul 3 Accident 1
I need a place to rent! ASAP May '16 Looking for a place 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs May '16 the big D 1
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 23
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Mar '16 TW Alumni 9
Shih Tzu puppies Feb '16 Jackyjo 1

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance