father

Jonesville, VA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Heard Chadwell wife has filed for divorce is this not deceiving
the people waiting until after the election to let out the
white elephants. How do you voters feel now ?
Details

Jonesville, VA

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Need more details.
father

Keokee, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2011
only heard that the wife found out about girlfriend
a while back but they waited until after the election to file for divorce that he was living in the parkey house. can't keep secrets in L.C.
Details

Jonesville, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Well, life of the rich and .....
Who cares

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Nov 14, 2011
We voted for Kyle, not Susan or Kyle and Susan.
Nosy

Jonesville, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2011
Who cares wrote:
We voted for Kyle, not Susan or Kyle and Susan.
Does anyone knows who the lucky gal is?
Nosy

Jonesville, VA

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Does anyone knows who the lucky gal is?
hmmm

Jonesville, VA

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Details wrote:
Well, life of the rich and .....
all men with the last name CHADWELL in lee county cheat on their girlfriends and wives.
father

Keokee, VA

#9 Nov 15, 2011
Idon't care who he sleeps with but his wife helping him hide the fact & making people trust him
until after the election she is worse than him.
& needs to be throwed out of the school system
Sick

Raven, VA

#10 Nov 15, 2011
I agree!I would'nt trust either one of them. Kyle showed how dirty he was when he got cheese Janeway to run so Mr Bailey could beat Patty in the election. To all who helped Bailey I hope your taxes triple, because you deserve it.
fatherless

Jonesville, VA

#11 Nov 16, 2011
the other candidate has been married how many times? I heard as far as KC is concerned that a lot of it was lies and gossip from the the election that put a strain on her. How sad this forum contributes to such lies and mistruths... it is a wonder that anyone one would want to serve.. I'm including them all.. from TL CB PS KC .. why do you want to put yourself out there to these idiots? People it's not like they are making a thousands of dollars on these boards. They all have tried their best when on the boards. If you have a complaint call them, tell them what you would like done instead spreading this crap all over that doesn't mean squat and help our county. If you don't like the county please MOVE, or you run next time father. There is nothing hidden on here.
father

Keokee, VA

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Iagree why would anyone want to put their self & their family thru all of this for 400.00 a month
if they didn't care about our county
& the people make the politicians lie to them because they don't like the truth.the ones that
lie the most get the most votes. check it out
for your self & ask your self what do i want from a person before I will vote for him or her .
Lee County district 1

Jonesville, VA

#13 Nov 16, 2011
I agree 100%. The people that get on here and hide behind a computer screen is nothing but jellyback trash. Unfortunate, Lee County is full of them.
Reality Checker

Jonesville, VA

#14 Nov 16, 2011
In response to "sick" evidently you don't own property or a vehicle because you said I hope your taxes triple. hmmm. Are you on the draw ?? Me thinks so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TW ?s Apr 16 curious mom 1
looking for internet Apr 16 April 1
Looking for the person that needs playground eq... Apr 15 tdt 1
motorcycle club Mar 30 911 bandits 4
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 21
lost wallet,no questions ask. lost at the dolla... Feb '15 samsmith 8
true independance.(government) Feb '15 mark 3
More from around the web

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE