Daniel Long
looking for info

Ewing, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2010
Is it true that daniel long is a narc? I heard he told on Dave Saylor because they repossessed his car.
An old friend

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Mar 17, 2010
Daniel is a good guy leave him alone don't even get this started...Dave Saylor should have been put away long ago as well as the other drug dealers in Rose Hill. If Dan did "narc" on him good job Dan he's just trying to make it a better place for his daughter to grow up
looking for info

Ewing, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
daniel needs some teeth. he looks like he is about 70 years old.
dAn

Max Meadows, VA

#4 Mar 31, 2010
I'm back on these m-fckers now? Go to the Rose Hill forum to find out the Dave Saylor deal with me. That SOB is gettin like the Carrolls, on my last nerve.

...any info you need you can take a left at second bridge in poor valley, and drive till you see a sierra in my driveway. Get out of your vehicle unless your mom has to drive you. Walk up to my porch. Pray. Then Knock. See what happens, fck face. Come get it if you want it, fagg@t.

Check out Dave Saylor on the Rose Hill forum.
kknrh

Ewing, VA

#5 May 3, 2010
dAn wrote:
I'm back on these m-fckers now? Go to the Rose Hill forum to find out the Dave Saylor deal with me. That SOB is gettin like the Carrolls, on my last nerve.
...any info you need you can take a left at second bridge in poor valley, and drive till you see a sierra in my driveway. Get out of your vehicle unless your mom has to drive you. Walk up to my porch. Pray. Then Knock. See what happens, fck face. Come get it if you want it, fagg@t.
Check out Dave Saylor on the Rose Hill forum.
I know that's right daniel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 25
Looking to Retire to Ewing Area. Aug '17 Casper 4
motorcycle club (Dec '14) Jul '17 Cowboy 5
Bank Robbery in Ewing May '17 writer 1
Looking for any family of the late Fern Jones (Mar '17) Apr '17 just info 4
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Apr '17 just info 10
Moving! Please help!!! (Dec '16) Dec '16 Clint 2

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance