Jonesville, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2009
lee wrote:
alberta catron
her and her baby are living with her sister belinda
john

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2009
I heard she was "courting" some Taylor from down there.......... somebody that lives with two brothers.
her cousin

Jonesville, VA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
yea thats who shes living with right now her sisters husband threw her and her baby out on the streets good thang she's seeing him...
HER OTHER COUSIN

Jonesville, VA

#5 Jan 1, 2010
IF U ALL DIDNT NO HER BOYFRIEND IS BELINDAS HUSBANDS UNCLE AND HE NEVER PUT HER AND HER BABY OUT ON THE STREET HE HAD HER CALL HIS UNCLE TO COME PICK HER UP AND SHE MOVED OVER THERE AND FROM WHAT IVE HURD SHE WAS PRETTY HARD TO LIVE WITH SHE'S BEEN KICKED OUT OF MORE THAN ONE HOUSE!!
john

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Which one of them Taylor brothers is she courting? Don't all three of them live together? One works and the other two are supposed to be disable, right? Am I thinking of the right ones?
Victoria

Howell, MI

#7 Apr 9, 2011
her and her baby is now living in Howell Michigan With her Girlfriend June.
and she saying her name is not Alberta its "Angel"
Victoria

Howell, MI

#8 Apr 9, 2011
her cousin wrote:
<quoted text>her and her baby are living with her sister belinda
no shes not she is living in Howell Michigan.
Somebody

Howell, MI

#9 Apr 9, 2011
Well my bad she just moved out of Howell now she is Living in Brighton!
blahblah

Brighton, MI

#10 May 21, 2011
she now lives with her Uncle she got kicked out of Junes. I know june.

Since: Jun 10

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Oct 2, 2011
Who in the hell cares where Alberta Catron is, unless you are 60 yrs or older.
june baby

Brighton, MI

#12 Jul 7, 2012
well she aint a bad person to tell ya all the truth she has a heart on things real sweet yes we both r in the wrong about alot of things we r working on n no she aint hard to live with at all her daughter is my world as long as my daughter morgan n cece always make make ya feel better when they see us crying n find a way of making ya laugh no 1 is perfect i have some down falls as well like my hared headed ways i want things done my way i smoke alot n find ways with us always fighting we look at it now that it was dumb to fight over the shit we did i will always love her that will not ever go away we r just taken a brake n one day get back yup yup so if ya really dnt know her be grown
find out ur self

Brighton, MI

#13 Jul 30, 2012
wow she is a tool always find a way 2 bitch about something and every thing...shes mad at her ex bc she dont want her back and heard she did everything 4 her even take care of her child so she can sleep in all day and be lazy....also came to her house with her thongs and smelled them and they were dirty ewwwwww thats sick also she had bad anger she took on june all the fucking time....she put her in hell she only cared about her self and tryed 2 have june have other ppl take care of her child but june put up a fight when it came to morgan and blamed her 4 the reason why her child was gave up to her cuz wendy she wants every 1 to feel sry 4 her when june got fed up with her bull shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John boy Hensley 12 hr Fact 2
Found dog in Caylor (Jan '14) Aug 23 sissy 2
Review: All Towns Locksmith Serving Rose Hill -... Aug 15 Jerk 1
look for someone Jul '14 Yep 7
Delegate Kilgore under investigation Jul '14 Truth 1
Machine branch trailer park Jul '14 Opossum 6
stolen tools in RH Jul '14 gymrockfiord 1
•••
•••
Ewing Dating