wondering

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I heard a new business is coming to rose hill. The owners are looking at rose hill for their business. The county administration is talking about it also. Please say this rumor is true. We need jobs in the community.
ex-kcg employee

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
A hope for this county after all. A call center factory anything is better than nothing.
job seeker

Pennington Gap, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
The company is only employing 14 workers.
father

Jonesville, VA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
why would the put a call center in RoseHill when they just had to close ne in pennington i don't
think so
father

Jonesville, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
It's a trash recling not a call cener
freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
A small research laboratory coming to rose hill. A paleontologist is starting a research laboratory. Working with the estu natural history museum and private investors on dig sites in lee county. Lab will require 14 workers. The pay is good from what job description lists. The site is being picked for the laboratory. A secretary, lab techs, and labors are on the list of jobs. I hope the jobs are available..
matchdotcom

Jonesville, VA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
That sexi beast that runs the thrift shop in Rose Hill, Catherine Camp. I love that strangy mullet. I wonder if shes found a date on match.com yet?
freddie

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
buthoff has a great business going.lol.
need work

Pennington Gap, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Vec said you need a college degree. That sunk my boat on working there.
help

Pennington Gap, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Rita from the unemployment office said the jobs are real.
happy

Pennington Gap, VA

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Just hired today for a lab-tech job. Salary pay is 25,200.00 and health insurance traveling pay also.
cuntaids

Jonesville, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
matchdotcom wrote:
That sexi beast that runs the thrift shop in Rose Hill, Catherine Camp. I love that strangy mullet. I wonder if shes found a date on match.com yet?
Hahaha! ;D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Celebrity 3 hr OOOOOOOO 2
Will 3 hr OOOOOOOO 5
Cody Cain (Feb '12) 6 hr cougar 6
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Blakemore Mill Rd. Sep 11 GlynisTM 1
Found dog in Caylor (Jan '14) Sep 9 sissy 4
Review: All Towns Locksmith Serving Rose Hill -... Aug '14 Jerk 1
•••
•••
•••

Ewing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE