Worthless Mr. Grabeel

Worthless Mr. Grabeel

Posted in the Ewing Forum

James

Raven, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2011
This man does not do his job. The monkeys are running the zoo and he likes it that way!!
James

Raven, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2011
ahhh, just give them a dum-dum sucker and send them back to class
cenegenics

Raven, VA

#3 Mar 21, 2011
not a good disciplinarian
beef

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 22, 2011
he must have busted you for something someone else got away with doing
kim

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Mar 22, 2011
i for think hes great! he takes care of my child and any problems that come up!!! he is a very good man!!!!!!!!!!
James

Raven, VA

#6 Mar 22, 2011
you must have birthed a monkey
tiger

Raven, VA

#7 Mar 25, 2011
he is to nice.let the kids away with to much and acts like he forgets to give some iss all the time
shut up

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2011
Mr. Grabeel is a good man. I got to tw and if u ask for the help he'll give it to u, so stop being a wus and go say it to his fave
tiger

Roanoke, VA

#9 Mar 26, 2011
nice grammar and spelling!
Just Me

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2011
tiger, nice grammar and spelling. On your other post explain (iss) Please?
just saying

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2011
The name of this thread is perfect. Grabeel is only good for 1 thing, that is eating! What a slob. He should be sent before the court for the amount of school he misses.
true dAT

Raven, VA

#12 Mar 27, 2011
and hes related to half the school and thats part of the problem, you arent going to punish family. he pretends like he has no power and sits around all day letting problems pile up so why is he there?
diddle

Raven, VA

#14 Mar 31, 2011
total jackass! so is welch!
totto

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2011
Your all worthless Mr g is awesome
Someone who knows

Harmony, NC

#16 Dec 19, 2011
It's so funny to sit here and listen to all of you bad mouth someone. The funny thing is that you don't have the balls to say this to the right person if you have such a problem with Mr. Grabeel. Instead you sit behind your computer and run your mouth. Shame shame... And just so you know... I've subbed at TW several times and I've heard the students say numerous times that Mr. Grabeel is the one who runs TW. He's the one to go to when the students have a problem and need help. Nine times outta ten... it's probably YOUR child that has made these comments about him being the one to go to get things done!
Parent

United States

#17 Dec 19, 2011
Someone who knows clearly you don't know too much! The only thing Grabeel is good for is eating.
a friend

Baltimore, MD

#18 Dec 19, 2011
Parent wrote:
Someone who knows clearly you don't know too much! The only thing Grabeel is good for is eating.
HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herpes 8 hr Iworkwithu 1
Moving! Please help!!! Dec 3 Clint 2
Bears from Ewing to the Gap. (Oct '14) Aug '16 Mark 2
Tractor and big rig wreck Jul '16 Accident 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs (May '16) May '16 the big D 1
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 23

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance