Dog thief in grey BMW on Frog Level Road

Dog thief in grey BMW on Frog Level Road

Posted in the Ewing Forum

Nat

Mooresburg, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Just a heads up. A lady driving a gray BMW tried to steal our little dog today in front of our house in broad daylight. She stopped where you couldn't see her car from the road and opened her door and was trying to get our dog to come to her from the road. Our dog was not near the road but was in the yard. My uncle yelled at her and she took off. If anyone knows who this woman is, please let me know and SHAME on the person who tried this! Couldn't make out the plates.
bob

New York, NY

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Sounds like the alts to me
shawn

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Oct 11, 2012
bob wrote:
Sounds like the alts to me
I am an Alt...and I have a BMW but I sure don't need another dog....unless someone stole my car it wasn't "the Alt's".....heard about the post and wanted to clear this up....don't want any more dog's and I sure won't take your dog...have a great day...
Nat

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Shawn, we know it wasn't you and shame on the person who even suggested that. This car was a dark Charcoal gray. Haven't seen it before and so far, we haven't seen it since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Robbery in Ewing May 5 writer 1
Looking for any family of the late Fern Jones Apr '17 just info 4
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Apr '17 just info 10
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 24
Moving! Please help!!! Dec '16 Clint 2
Bears from Ewing to the Gap. (Oct '14) Aug '16 Mark 2
Tractor and big rig wreck (Jul '16) Jul '16 Accident 1

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance