just wondering

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
does any1 know this guy or any thing bout him ? I've heard hes a woman beater ? he drives a lil black car and did work in middlesboro packing meat.
his ex

Wise, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2012
No he's actually a nice guy. you guys have anything better to do than sit and gossip about people?
His sister

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
You need to keep your mouth shut samantha orrrrrr one of samanthas whores or your gonna wish he wudve beat you if I get ahold of you..no use in running your mouth cuz he won't take you back and put up with your shit and getting *pregnant* every damnnn time yall split so he'll take you back then wen he does and spends all his money on baby stuff you end up *miscarrying* at 6 months or so you say..just get a life and grow up and find sumone else to keep you up because hes not just so you can invite men over the whole time hes at work...so like I said just....FUCK OFF!!
his ex

Wise, VA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
just wondering wrote:
does any1 know this guy or any thing bout him ? I've heard hes a woman beater ? he drives a lil black car and did work in middlesboro packing meat.
he's actually a really nice guy. you guys have anything better to do than sit and gossip about people???
KAYC

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
i think yall need to leave it be. Samantha tried to kill herself last night over all this crap & is in the hospital now. all she ever wanted to do was live a normal life and be happy. is that really so much to ask? she never started this bullshit. and if you knew anything about her, you would know that she wouldnt say anything on here, if she had something to say she would say it to your face. so brandon's sister, you got a lot of nerve runnin your mouth on here cuz your just that weak of a person. so if sam dies, i hope the rest of you are judged the way you should be.
Lollll

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
I don't feel one bit bad considering how shes done him...lol and shes the only person hes dated over the past few years so it was e ither her or one of her men...probably the one from tn with the kids...brandons NOT a woman beater and she HAD to have said that shit considering he hasnt seen anyone else in years!! And shes pregnant too again right LMAO...and I'm sure if she did try to commit suicide it was because she KNOWS shes in the wrong...but yet always does the same shit...you can't play with someones heart like that and expect nothing bad to come from it...and your just as bad as she is for getting on here acting like sum bible thumper...I tell the TRUTH thats IT!! Truth does hurt though...obviously alittle too much for some LOL! I have no remorse for people like her...my family has bent over backwards trying to make her part of the family...wur no longer going to stand by and watch her run my brother in the ground tho...NOT going to happen...shes done enough and needs to go bk to the dude in tn and leave brandon the hell alone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TW ?s Apr '15 curious mom 1
looking for internet Apr '15 April 1
Looking for the person that needs playground eq... Apr '15 tdt 1
motorcycle club Mar '15 911 bandits 4
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 21
lost wallet,no questions ask. lost at the dolla... Feb '15 samsmith 8
true independance.(government) Feb '15 mark 3
More from around the web

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE