Fed Up

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

& Supervisors don't give them any more money than the have to! & they don't because they waste it. Check your facts.
Someone Who Knows

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Do you even know Carl Bailey personally? Apparently not. He would give you the shirt off his back. At least he works for a living, and is trying to make the community better. It takes time.In my opinion you will not find a better person than him.
Post it

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Fed Up wrote:
Hahaha. You know your wrong, so I'll let you look stupid! I'm a little more well educated on this subject than you.. Have a good day :)
Well you may be educated on the subject but I have seen the budget, the paperwork form the board of supervisors and the budget that they got back. I was at the meetings and heard what was read and discussed. I heard the speech that Jerry gave over his buddys raises. You may be educated but I know the true facts.
Wilber

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Someone Who Knows wrote:
Do you even know Carl Bailey personally? Apparently not. He would give you the shirt off his back. At least he works for a living, and is trying to make the community better. It takes time.In my opinion you will not find a better person than him.
Oh yeah I know Carl real well he may give you the shirt of his back but be very careful it may have a knife in it!! He is boastful, arragant and really a useless POS. ANd YES I work hard for a living, defentally a lot harder than Carl ever thought of trying !
Family Friend

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Your stupid, why would Bailey try to destroy the school system when has nieces nephews and even two kids at the highschool!
Fed Up

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

You all have to remember jealousy will eat people alive. Carl Bailey is a wonderful person. Actually cares about the kids! Coached basketball for years and years. What's any of the other three done for the kids? Drove a school bus? That takes maybe two hours a day! He coach 4 & 5 hours of basketball a day, 3 days a week. Worked. & Worked as the supervisor! I'm sure you get a check every month anyway! Get over yourslelf!
Bravo

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I think who ever gets the job, its going to be a struggle to get funds from the state. We have been looked over by the rest of Va so much it seems we are not even part of the state! When TL was in he didn't do everything neither PY or CB .. They can't please all of us all the time. But the one who I think we fund this end with the most improvements or create jobs for us.. is who I'm going to vote for. Vote for who you think will do that, if you don't vote you can't complain!
Someone Who Knows

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

Congratulations CARL BAILEY. I knew you would win.
silent

Keokee, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Carl Bailey says thank you Charles Janeway we needed the boost if we need anything else will let you know also thnks to Kyle for talking you into
running way to go guys
moral victory

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Well he had better enjoy the win for with three Republicans on the board District one is sunk. We will never get anything for our district now. You think the school board is bad you wait till January. Yes Charlie running handed it to Carl, seen that one coming.
Fed Up

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Ya'll get over it! Quit ya bitchin' Carl one! SUCK IT UP!
Come on man

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Yes he won (note the correct spelling). Yes, he got 548 votes but 1250 people voted against him also! That's more than two to one! Don't think that is a whole lot to brag or celebrate about!
Reality Checker

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Guess what brilliant person ? The 1250 votes doesn't matter !!!! Just the 548 !!!!!!
citizen

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

yea because idiots that the republicans or democrats want are to stupid to get the message
& get off the pot.all they do is hurt their party
if they ever had one.idiots-idiots- idiots idiots
Well

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

It is very sad that the people of Lee County would vote in a Sheriff again that has a team that can not solve a murder. They are known for dirty police work. It is sad that they can not solve a " Textbook " murder case where a woman in Ewing Virginia was beat to death. The Killers really knew that doing it in a place like Lee County would be as easy as taking candy from a baby. The idea was that the Police Department was no experienced enough to solve a murder case. They were right!

A woman has been killed and justice will probably never be solved. Another man was murdered right beside the Police Department , from what I understand , and his killers have yet to be captured! Still, the people of Lee County have decided to let the same stooges in who have absolutely no experience other than " small town " patrol officer work.

I guess 4 or 5 murders in a 2 or 3 year period in a community where this type of crime has been unheard of means nothing to the people of Lee County! The Intelligence level of the voters is really showing.

Congratulations to those voters who voted them in.
You really help bring justice to the crime victims.

Thanks Again
tax payer

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Preach on Well that was like cussing someone for 4 years for killing us with taxes then go vote them
right back in .People don't want change if they
did they would get off their butts when they have
the chance to do something about it.
the people have more responsibility than voting
why not get out & help their person work the only
way you can get someone to help the person at the polls is pay them a big price. It is not like they
are doing the people a favor by running & giving
them choices.It is also hard on the person seeking
office taking verbal abuse from their opponements
why not judge a person by their records not by the bad words that are being spoken by someone that
probaly don't even vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ewing Discussions

Search the Ewing Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blinded Wed Citizen 4
looking for a cable/internet provider in rose hill Tue looking 1
look for someone Jul 18 RoniD 5
Machine branch trailer park Jul 17 Opossum 6
stolen tools in RH Jul 12 gymrockfiord 1
Liquor in Lee County? Jun 30 Thinker 2
who's the new guy at JDs??? (Jul '13) Jun 30 just me 3
•••
•••