What???
cousin

Jonesville, VA

#3 Aug 26, 2011
sorry about typo should be here we go. with election you hear a lot sh-t
Voter

Roanoke, VA

#4 Aug 27, 2011
Yea and a lot of it comes out of Carl Bailey's mouth!
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#5 Aug 27, 2011
Yea we have smooth talking lying Bailey & then Big bully Lakins that will promise you anything altho he is a preacher.& bible toting big mouth ,cheese stealing Janeway. What a way to go.
cousin

Jonesville, VA

#6 Aug 28, 2011
you might need to know the hold story about stealing before you say things. need to know who steal cheese and why?
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#7 Aug 28, 2011
well tell it to us cousin
another voter

Raven, VA

#8 Aug 29, 2011
My husband worked for the county when Janeway stoled from the poor people and took part of it to [his now family] the Collins's. He had to take the county truck to help get it all back, what was left. He also used the county truck when he stoled it. He also took part of it to Edd's store and it was sold on halves. If not for RV Chadwell ,he would have went up the road and he should have. All his cousin can tll you is another lie, We know the truth. Hope Parsons is'nt backing him' if he does i'm afraid it will hurt him on election day. As for [lc voter, I agree with you on Bailey, Lakins and Janeway. Our family is PATTY YATES all the way!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I did'nt make myself clear on who collected the cheese from the Collin's, It was my husband and another worker.
cousin

Jonesville, VA

#9 Aug 30, 2011
we may never know the truth about the cheese. you can't fix stupid take it like it is. for Mrs. Yates talk to Willard Ayers her Sugardaddy. She put the screw to him.
tax payer

Jonesville, VA

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Cousin we know the truth about the cheese if you
all can't take the heat stay out of politics.
As for Yates she was single for 17 years I guess
she could date who ever she wanted to no body screws over williard he is the one that does that.
Besides Janeway lost his wife for screwing around.
I just hope he don't get to spend my tax dollars
At least Yates works & all Janeway & Lakins does
is drive up & down the road looking at their signs.
another voter

Raven, VA

#11 Sep 2, 2011
Truth well spoken [tax payer]. One more point I would like to add, Patty is the only one running who is in a position to give anyone a job. I know a few people who are glad to have a job at Neighbor Hood Market. What jobs can any of the other 3 have to give? Another good thing Pat helped start was The Neighborhood watch. At least she started looking out for us on the lower end before she started running for supervisor, too bad she did'nt have the watch going in Jonesville when all that cheese did'nt find it's way in Janeway's hand. Ha Ha!!!
another voter

Raven, VA

#12 Sep 2, 2011
[ Sorry I meant to say found it's way in Janeway's hand.]
Me too

Jonesville, VA

#13 Sep 2, 2011
Yates has stood up & tried to help people .When the
thieves was taking over the lower end stealing
everything they could get their hands Yates was the
one to get the police & people in three states to come together to stop the crimes. & she did a hell
of a job.She has fought with the Psa when people
were having water problems .Yea she is for the people i dont think politics has anything to do with her.she don't care what you are.What has the others done for us.
customer at black diamond

Jonesville, VA

#14 Sep 4, 2011
Janeyway thought it was funny when he was sitting at the black diamond cracking jokes about him & the cheese with pictures oh a rat with cheese
calling it him. Yea how funny is it now that you want something from the people
a taxpaper

Jonesville, VA

#15 Sep 10, 2011
I have lived in the Jonesville area all of my life and I think all politicians are crooks. When I was a student at Jonesville High, our well to do school board member was fooling around with the female basketball players but when he ran for school board member 4 years ago he was voted in. How sad is that? LCS dont need members like him. I didnt state his name because most everyone should know who Im talking about.
redneck

Jonesville, VA

#16 Sep 12, 2011
Yes, I know who you are talking about. He has him a pretty girlfriend too. Do you think his wife knows about her?
Rambler777

Vinton, VA

#17 Sep 22, 2011
Anybody who would vote for Janeway , would vote for Adolph Hitler !!!!!!
Jolly Rancher

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2011
With what we have been getting at the local, state and national level...Adolph is starting to look like the lesser of two evils.....
lc voter

Jonesville, VA

#19 Sep 26, 2011
Jolly Rancher you have no idea what is going on
in our world it is a lot better than Hitler days
actually i think you are a total idiot.
george

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2011
If you're honest you won't get elected anway. why would anybody take the abuse for no more than they get paid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor and big rig wreck Jul 3 Accident 1
I need a place to rent! ASAP May '16 Looking for a place 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs May '16 the big D 1
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 23
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Mar '16 TW Alumni 9
Shih Tzu puppies Feb '16 Jackyjo 1

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance