pat &wilma
Zarathustra

Raven, VA

#22 Feb 19, 2012
I say to hell with every one of you drama queens and kings!
Well

Harrogate, TN

#24 Feb 19, 2012
What's wrong?
Penny lane

United States

#25 Feb 19, 2012
If you're not harassing/stalking then why are you not posting anywhere else in the us. Why are you posting only on the Ewing forum?
PvH

Harrogate, TN

#26 Feb 19, 2012
Y are reading something that's titled pat and Wilma .... And making light of the death? To stalk and to harass u have to make visual and mention someone's name... Right I mean u are the intelligent one right? Or so u think... And I've done neither so DNT read the topix that DNT apply to you... Or does this apply to you?
Penny valentine

United States

#27 Feb 19, 2012
Stalking does NOT have to be visual. So keep ALL your posts about " pat & wilma" on the speedville topix, where you are from!!
PvH

Harrogate, TN

#30 Feb 19, 2012
It's speedwell stupid and I'm breaking no law nor stalking anyone by posting how much I love them.... So get used to it ... My advice to u is not to read it cause I have this right ... And for the record indnt live in "speedville" just sayin stay off this topic
love me or not

New Tazewell, TN

#31 Feb 19, 2012
We will post about Pat and Wilma where ever we want! They were loved all over. They happen go to churches in Va and have lots of friends there. This horrible event was all over the news in Knoxville, where they from Knox....no! So hush your scanky mouth and stop reading what ppl are putting on here about Pat and Wilma! If your name is mentions, click on it, otherwise don't! What's wrong you can't stand to see the names of these wonderful ppl that this scum killed??!!
just wait

New Tazewell, TN

#32 Feb 19, 2012
Just wait until it makes national news...and it will!
Jean Davis

United States

#33 Feb 19, 2012
If your nation is iditosville then you must be king...or queen. Witch ever fits. Cause no on one I know is as mentally challenged as you people as harrogate/ speedwell. These people starting these threads on Ewing topix.
PvH

Harrogate, TN

#34 Feb 19, 2012
Bla bla bla it's which not witch stupid
shut it

New Tazewell, TN

#35 Feb 19, 2012
It became idiotsville when this retard came to Speedwell and killed 2 very loved people! So shut your mouth about Harrogate/Speedwell. We didn't come up there and run over anybody doped up! Tell "scum" to stay out of TN, stop partying at bubbas and stop driving thru Speedwell doped up running over people...I hope he's never allowed behind the wheel again.
Jean Davis

United States

#36 Feb 20, 2012
If you're not stalking or harassing then why are you so obsessed with him? God loves him just as much as the other two. Oh, and bubbas isn't open yet ;)
haha

New Tazewell, TN

#38 Feb 20, 2012
No one is obsessed with him. I'm glad he feels that ppl are though. God does love everyone, but he will get the punishment he deserves and so will his supporters for standing behind such an awful CRIME. Its obvious you all are the ones obsesssed with the situation. I mean you are the ones reading and commenting on a topix that is clearly titled "Pat and Wilma"
Jean Davis

United States

#39 Feb 20, 2012
If you're not obsessed then STOP posting on the Ewing topix! Can't you get that through head?!?!?!? Now I know that's a concept that your little narrow mind probably can't comprehend but do us all a favor and use what little brain cells you have and try to get the point. Stop hiding behind god. Because if you truly were the "good Christian" people you claim to be, you wouldn't be constantly trying to start crap.
Jean Davis

New Tazewell, TN

#42 Feb 20, 2012
Hi my name is Jean Davis and I can't stop reading topics about Pat and Wilma. It has nothing to do with me, but I can't help but get on here, read and post stuff. I'm calling everyone else obsessed and narrow minded when clearly its me that's all the above. I'm the one who replies, and feeds off this stuff.
haha

New Tazewell, TN

#43 Feb 20, 2012
Stop replying then! Its real easy to stay off this site and stop reading it if you don't like it. My simple, narrow mind is smart enough to get you all tore up :) have a nice day!
Jean Davis

United States

#44 Feb 20, 2012
Then why are you still posting? Hahaha
haha

New Tazewell, TN

#46 Feb 20, 2012
Ill post all I want becase it bothers you, and you are reading it! Hahahahahha!
George budh

United States

#47 Feb 20, 2012
Ditto ;)
asshamed

Raven, VA

#48 Feb 20, 2012
Pat and Wilma would be ashamed of all of this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Wilder Aug 16 Febreze 2
G8 storage Aug 14 bambi13 3
Bears from Ewing to the Gap. (Oct '14) Aug 3 Mark 2
Tractor and big rig wreck Jul '16 Accident 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs May '16 the big D 1
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 23

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance