Next Last
Speedwell

Tazewell, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Gone but not forgotten
Lt Jim Dangle

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2012
Kinda looks like Richard Petty. The Nascar guy....
Petty Man

Raven, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2012
I'm a fan man, I'm a fan. NASCAR rocks
Nascar rules

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Only if you have a mullet, cut off jeans and drink busch beer.
Head for the Mountains

Raven, VA

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Iptracedconfirmw ID

Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Unable to trace please enter state ID
cantbelieveyou people

Jonesville, VA

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Keep these post goin,that way when they pick a jury it will be fresh on there mind,most of them will probably be older people also,so these insensitive crule posts will only help them make their minds up,and just what do you really think that the outcome will be,like it or not it's not hard to figure that one out?
Question

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Has there even been any charges made yet?
Legally Blonde

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Topix is irrelevant in court. It's is only opinions and not factual evidence. Besides, you can always request a change of venue to take this matter completely out of this area. Google Diverse Jurisdiction. Just sayin....
Iptracedconfirmw ID57142

Tazewell, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2012
57142confirmation
Duh

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2012
You can't put a tracker on topic dumba s s
cantbelieveyou people

Jonesville, VA

#13 Feb 19, 2012
Va.man on trial in Tn. Legally Blond!2 Tn. peoples lives taken!Just sain....
Legally blonde

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2012
Clearly you did not look up diverse jurisdiction. Nor the difference between civil and criminal court. Just sayin...
Speedwell

Tazewell, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Dont bother, clearly ur dealing with evil people who don't have a soul.... We know where this is going so for everyone that loved the mcnew stay off this site ... I will not be back on it! He will pay soon! And the people that has made fun of thhe deaths of mcnews god will deal with, so please don't bother reading dumb comments ...it is a homicide investigation so let them deal with it... Don't risk ur good name ! PLEASE DON'T STRESS URSELF BY THE COMMENTS...let them have the sin,bars,the topix,alcohol ,drugs ,patron,and all that goes with that ...as I said before GOD WILL PREVAIL GREAT KNEWS LAST FEW WEEKS SO PLEASE PEOPLE STAY OFF THIS SITE AND DNT CALL THE FAMILY AND TELL THEM THE STUPIDITY THAT'S ON HERE.
Legally blonde

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2012
This is not a homicide. Obviously you do not know the law. God blessed me WITH intelligence. Clearly he did not bless you with anything. God always prevails, but that doesn't mean you will!!!!
Lmbo

Tazewell, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2012
Legally blonde wrote:
Clearly you did not look up diverse jurisdiction. Nor the difference between civil and criminal court. Just sayin...
. He wouldn't be smart to move this federal but hey if that is what he wants I'm all for it just saying ;)
Walking dead

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2012
You all are the epitome of stupid when it comes to the law. Youre showing that you have NOT been advised very well. You get the bang for your bucks and evidentially you don't have the bucks. No one is taking away the grief that you must feel. but that DOES NOT give you/them the right to stalk/slander/ harass anyone. By continuing this, you are committing a crime yourself. Just let it go!!!!!!
Lmbo

Tazewell, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Noone has said a name lol so no harassment if u wanna put a name on here be my guest!! And wast it u that's said topix DNT hold up in court? Make ya mind up girl geez So who you think we harassing....did this topic have ur name on it?
Lmbo

Tazewell, TN

#20 Feb 19, 2012
I can memorialize whoever I want honey , DNT need none to advice me on that
Lmbo

Tazewell, TN

#21 Feb 19, 2012
Ur name is fitting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
these orange coveralls 3 hr curious 2
looking for a cable/internet provider in rose hill Mon rural customer 3
why do people cheat? Nov 23 forget it 4
Looking for work Nov 19 needcashforwedding 1
And the Local Hypocrite Award Goes to.... Nov 9 Preacher Tom 2
Racist Halloween costumes Nov 4 frankenmeyer 6
cleaning the streets Oct 27 mark 1
Ewing Dating
Find my Match

Ewing People Search