First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EwingGal

United States

#28 Jan 10, 2013
real cowboy wrote:
Now hang on Ewing gal I work everyday. I don't drink or do drugs,and I am pretty good looking myself. So not all of is are bums
Good for you. But I still haven't found that guy that proves my theory wrong.
real cowboy

Rose Hill, VA

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe your looking for love in all the wrong places
fsworker

Swannanoa, NC

#30 Jan 19, 2013
EwingGal wrote:
One thing is for sure, the choice of men around here are SLIM. I'm pretty independent but I won't date a bum and no guy around here will work. No ambitions. Has too many kids by different women, drinks or does drugs. Urgh. Better to stay single! And not ALL of us are on drugs or sleep around! I sure as hell don't. I'm no barbie but I'm VERY attractive!
woah woah no Guy will work I happen to know three fellas who bust ass everyday I'm one of them n the other two are friends been w the same company for almost two years n established n our. Jobs so some. Of us will work u just can't find us because we are at work
bubble boy

Seongnam, Korea

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Karl wrote:
Lmfao this sounds like a war. All u guys want to put the women down here for this and that looks to me like your makeing any kind of excuse u can come up with to blame the ladies for u not being able to make em happy and keep em with ya. Lmfao if u could keep em around with just a rattle of a bottle idt u guys u would be saying all this bs about them. Grow up boys and be men and treat em like ladies should be
"Karl", if this is the kind of intelligence you are bringing into this shithole, may I suggest you stab yourself in the back 3 times and jump off of a fucking bridge, Moron.

Now, onto the real discussion at hand here. Virginia girls. They are fat. Especially girls bred and born in Rose Hill and Ewing. They are ugly. Damn, are they ever ugly. Lets look at some examples here.(I won't use their full name as if you are a Ewing/Rose Hill native you should KNOW who these people are.) 1# Brandi. Need I say more? Only someone with the self-esteem of Robbie. would stoop that low. Let's see, who else is on the list.#2 Jamie G. and #3 the Metcalf girl. Actually, let's not. I just threw up a little in my mouth. My point is local Virginia girls are fat ass cows. Oh, but they have big titties you say. Look Pal, a cow has fucking udders. Pick carefully boys!
bubble boy

Seongnam, Korea

#32 Feb 2, 2013
fsworker wrote:
<quoted text> woah woah no Guy will work I happen to know three fellas who bust ass everyday I'm one of them n the other two are friends been w the same company for almost two years n established n our. Jobs so some. Of us will work u just can't find us because we are at work
"fsworker", if you cannot find a mate in the form of the opposite sex, may I suggest you find one of the same sex. You see, if you are unable to attract a member of the opposite sex you really have no choice in the matter. Sorry that you are born butt-ass ugly. Chances are some man out there will find you attractive and you will make someone an excellent wife, I'm sure of it. Toodles!
EwingGal

United States

#34 Feb 3, 2013
bubble boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, onto the real discussion at hand here. Virginia girls. They are fat. Especially girls bred and born in Rose Hill and Ewing. They are ugly. Damn, are they ever ugly. Lets look at some examples here.(I won't use their full name as if you are a Ewing/Rose Hill native you should KNOW who these people are.) 1# Brandi. Need I say more? Only someone with the self-esteem of Robbie. would stoop that low. Let's see, who else is on the list.#2 Jamie G. and #3 the Metcalf girl. Actually, let's not. I just threw up a little in my mouth. My point is local Virginia girls are fat ass cows. Oh, but they have big titties you say. Look Pal, a cow has fucking udders. Pick carefully boys!
Poor you! Obviously you've not been out much :)
bubble boy

Mumbai, India

#35 Feb 4, 2013
"EwingGal", whether or not you really are a Ewing "gal" remains in question. However, one thing that does not remain in question is the fact that girls from this area are LAZY. FAT. UNKEPT. UNCLEAN. And it is sad that you uphold this lifestyle. Seems to me you may have some jealousy issues. You can call me later and we can arrange some sessions to help you with this.
geez

Oak Ridge, NC

#36 Feb 4, 2013
Pgf
EwingGal

United States

#37 Feb 4, 2013
bubble boy wrote:
"EwingGal", whether or not you really are a Ewing "gal" remains in question. However, one thing that does not remain in question is the fact that girls from this area are LAZY. FAT. UNKEPT. UNCLEAN. And it is sad that you uphold this lifestyle. Seems to me you may have some jealousy issues. You can call me later and we can arrange some sessions to help you with this.
I am so sorry bubbles. It seems you are having a conversation with someone else. Are you even in the same room or are you still smoking too much wacky weed?
myo

Oak Ridge, NC

#38 Feb 5, 2013
You all.
killin me

Raven, VA

#39 Feb 12, 2013
hahahaha
jus me

Raven, VA

#40 Feb 12, 2013
bubble boy. you are so busy putting everyone else down on here and trying to act like you are superior to the rest of us or something, that only proves one thing like they say if you are putting everyone else down it is because you are insecure. And by they way what straight guy says toodles?
jus me

Raven, VA

#41 Feb 12, 2013
and not all of us are pill whores.or is the real reason you are complaining is because you cant even get one with pills. or is it because they would have to be f***ed up to fool with your ugly a**. Most of you (so called) men get on here and put women down calling them skanks and fat cows when the truth is no one would f*** with you. Im from va. Im not a pill whore. Im not a little skinny bitch but i could leave your a** begging for more. So f**k off.
oldfriend

United States

#42 Apr 28, 2013
yea they r somthing else this chick i dated used me n my food stamps .she used them for her other boyfriend steve cox messed me over pretty good so thanks alot crystal carmony oh hes marrried by the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TW ?s Thu curious mom 1
looking for internet Thu April 1
Looking for the person that needs playground eq... Wed tdt 1
motorcycle club Mar 30 911 bandits 4
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 21
lost wallet,no questions ask. lost at the dolla... Feb '15 samsmith 8
true independance.(government) Feb '15 mark 3
More from around the web

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]