10 Paid Assistant Football Coaches At...

10 Paid Assistant Football Coaches At Lee High?

Posted in the Ewing Forum

Concerned

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Just Curious? Have been told that 10 paid assistant football coaches at Lee High was approved by the school board for the upcoming season. I believe Thomas Walker only has 3. Last time I checked Lee High and Thomas Walker were in same county. Counted 38 players for Lee and 29 players for Thomas Walker in warm ups at last years game. So why does Lee get 10 assistant football coaches and Thomas Walker gets 3?
It haappens

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Heard that Tim Johnson, Tony Daniels and Tim Lock have resigned as Boys basketball coaches.
Cmon now

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2012
At Lee High, extra coaches were hired because of the extremely low talent level of players. This fact is not public, I mean pubic. Excessive hiring can also lead to other school only problems,i.e. showering with students that leads to horseplay. So I say, watch out sounds like scullduggery to me.
confussed

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Seems a waste of money when I heard all the teachers got letters saying they may not have a job next year or have to take a pay cut seems like that could save some money there
new board

Radford, VA

#5 Apr 14, 2012
That is the way the new board is doing things, make sure Lee High Football get all it wants while all the other schools and sports at the other schools suffer. What do you expect from Don Williams, Debbie Jessee and Mike Twigg. Cut teachers pay, lay off people and get more money for the Great Lee High.
Joke

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 May 15, 2012
new board wrote:
That is the way the new board is doing things, make sure Lee High Football get all it wants while all the other schools and sports at the other schools suffer. What do you expect from Don Williams, Debbie Jessee and Mike Twigg. Cut teachers pay, lay off people and get more money for the Great Lee High.
Twigg and Jessee no, Williams yes. You got one outta three correct. Williams, Harber, and Chadwell are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 25
Looking to Retire to Ewing Area. Aug '17 Casper 4
motorcycle club (Dec '14) Jul '17 Cowboy 5
Bank Robbery in Ewing May '17 writer 1
Looking for any family of the late Fern Jones (Mar '17) Apr '17 just info 4
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Apr '17 just info 10
Moving! Please help!!! (Dec '16) Dec '16 Clint 2

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance