Since: Mar 08

Jonesville, Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Why don't you wait for the facts and the medical examiners report before you accuse someone of something so henious?
Sick-Eyed Cat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Is there any truth to this statement? I know of her and have yet to hear anything concerning this tragedy.
hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

I heard from several people at the hosp that night that the baby was bleeding very much. Then someone mentioned Sids on here. I also heard that family at the hosp were threatening to kill the father. Whatever really happened will come out. It's very sad for the baby, Keep him in your prayers
lady ga ga

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

The baby was bleeding out its nose so it wasnt sids . still waiting on autopsy.
Some1_who_knows

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Again... the autopsy report said SIDS, and IF it had been murder THEY would be in jail and not in Jonesville right now... don't you think?
yea

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

did you all forget greg was in that bed to.
huh

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

they only ruled cid because they couldnt find conclusive reason for death
emmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

They were stopped the day of the funeral because someone called the police and said they had guns and were going to kill someone. The police had them out of the car at the caution light in Ewing, had two of them on the ground and were searching the car.I don't know if this has anything to do with the baby or not, but it is fact.
Some1_who_knows

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Greg and Keisha did not have guns, that was Derek and Greg was arrested for assault on Derek after Derek pulled a knife on Greg and threatened to kill him, so no it didnt have anything to do with the baby passing away.
Concerned Citizen

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

What, Exactly Happened?
the fact is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

if they would lay off the drugs this wouldnt have happened. period. incompetant people i swear.
STUPID PPL

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

lady ga ga wrote:
The baby was bleeding out its nose so it wasnt sids . still waiting on autopsy.
well little you know one sign of sids is bleeding from the nose, mouth, ears... so study up on it and you ppl need to leave her alone she is just a kid her self yea she is not the best person in the world but you need to sit down and think before you write sh*t what if this was you and it was your baby how would you feel just losing your first and only child so young and small some one calling you a killer of your child and you know what she is young and has done alot she should not have done but we all have you ppl need to know sh*t before you go saying it i hate stupid ppl
yea

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

its not her first child she has a 3 year old her grandparents are raising
trying to be nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

i think everyone should let the law take care of this. I know alot about this, and the truth will come out. It' just a shame the real Father {Justin Parks never got a chance to hold his son. So sad
someone who knows

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

they were sleepin with the baby in bed, and rolled over on the baby. they were so messed up on pills that they didnt know.
wtf

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

I have looked up sids on several diff sites an not one of them said anything about bleeding from any were. An have never heard of that anyway.The truth will come out!!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

an another thing she is not a kid! everybody treats her like a kid an thats y she gets away with everything!she has had 2 kids an couldt even keep the first one!
ok ok

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

she is innocent and sweet girl...leave her alone..she just picks the wrong guys to sleep with ok..everyone makes mistakes..get over yourself ok..she loved that baby and was clean and drug free...she also loves the first one very much. I am glad she is my friend and i trust her with my life. you are wonderful keisha!! You are my hero!
wtf

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

ur a dumb bitch i seen with my own 2 eyes her put a needle in her arm while she was prego an snort pills an done the same with her first one!!!!!!! Shows how much u relly no i used to be very good freinds with her until she had her first baby an started leavein her every chance she got!an ill let u in on something else lovein ur baby from a distance DOES NOT make u a mom!!!! IT MAKES U A PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!! ITS not hard at all to try!!!!!!!!! if u cant change for ur babys u will never change!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ewing Discussions

Search the Ewing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) 3 hr Musikologist 19
facebook 13 hr Just wondering 2
Jordan Welch Apr 21 Wondering 3
has sil ayers died? Apr 19 Anne 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Who are the alts? (Jun '13) Apr 13 Misty 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ewing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE