who is she?
sadie

York, SC

#1 Jan 14, 2013
wondering if any of you on here knows a moosie catron from ewing?
Lee co citizen

Bristol, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
sadie wrote:
wondering if any of you on here knows a moosie catron from ewing?
. Yes everybody knows her. What do you want to know
jus me

Raven, VA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
yeah.ask anyone and they will tell all you want to know about her.
sadie

Smyrna, SC

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Does she work some place?
Just me

Bristol, VA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
sadie wrote:
Does she work some place?
. She prob can't get another job. Every place she works she steals money from them
Just me

Bristol, VA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
She's been messin around with Fred rouse
lol

Jonesville, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Who hasn't? Some of the girls that should be in jail but aren't, that's the reason.
Just me

Bristol, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
lol wrote:
Who hasn't? Some of the girls that should be in jail but aren't, that's the reason.
. Do you think Moosie will get in trouble if she was giving or selling him pills
Ex gf

Bristol, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
Who hasn't? Some of the girls that should be in jail but aren't, that's the reason.
. She's on the Pennington gap forum.
question

Roanoke, VA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Is her real name Melissa?
Cousin

Bristol, VA

#11 Feb 4, 2013
question wrote:
Is her real name Melissa?
. Yes. Melissa catron. Aka moosie
question

Roanoke, VA

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Why do they call her moosie? Who is she?
answer

Raven, VA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
theyve called her moosie since she was little. They took the post off the pannington forum. i hear shes running
answer

Raven, VA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
I heard she was seen the other day in Ewing with a short dark haired guy. Can you say bobby. lol
hiding

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2013
heard bob was hiding her out at his house and the cops from tn. came in there looking for her so now she is living in a barn very near his house. I was there while she was there. didnt know she was a fugitive!
answer 2

Raven, VA

#16 Apr 4, 2013
dont't know why shes hiding sooner or later they will catch her and then it's just gonna be harder on her then. Plus if they add more time for her running.
jus me 2

Raven, VA

#17 May 6, 2013
all you have to do to find her is find bobby shes with him or he knows where she is. Or check at her dads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 24
Moving! Please help!!! Dec '16 Clint 2
Bears from Ewing to the Gap. (Oct '14) Aug '16 Mark 2
Tractor and big rig wreck (Jul '16) Jul '16 Accident 1
country primitive store (Nov '10) May '16 Whatever 2015 6
jobs (May '16) May '16 the big D 1
Looking for my old friend Brenda Jones (Nov '12) Mar '16 TW Alumni 9

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages