Virginia Wilder IS A BAD REALTOR

Posted in the Ewing Forum

SOS

New Tazewell, TN

#1 May 6, 2011
If you want to sell your house don't use Virginia Wilder, she does not try to sell your house, she is the worst realtor that I have ever been involved with!
miss nosey

Jonesville, VA

#2 May 10, 2011
Hold your tator there sos maybe you do not have a house that fits the price . People wants a triple price for their property then when it don't sell
blame the realtor.Virginia has sold more property
than anyone in the area & works harder than anyone
woman around .Now is a bad time to sell anything
not just houses.If it is so easy you give it a shot. & good luck with your house.
green goat

Ewing, VA

#3 May 10, 2011
For those of you who make negative comments, why don't you state your name. I think I know the main reason why?
YOU ARE JEALOUS OF THE PERSON YOU MAKE THE COMMENT ABOUT AND YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW. I THINK TOPIX IS FOR COWARDS.
Agreed

Lynchburg, VA

#4 May 13, 2011
I think Virginia is a great person, whom i've known most all my life. No one is wanting to go in debt for a house right now the way the economy is. Most everyone's money goes for food and gas, so don't blame her.
a bill paying person

Jonesville, VA

#5 May 18, 2011
Iam a realestate person & people are afraid to invest now this is a scary time we do not know
the out come of this econemy .
Virginia is making her money selling property so i am sure she does not pick & choose whose she wants to sell i don't think it matters to her as long as she is selling. She has bills like all the rest of us & probably more. So good luck to realestate
brokers everywhere.
Hater

Bristol, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2011
She is a bitch and aint very christian like she says. She dont know how to forgive and forget something that happened years ago. She judges people and I am sure God dont like that. She cheated on Danny. I think she needs to read up on that bible. If she even remembers what that looks like
green goat

Jonesville, VA

#7 Aug 8, 2011
state your name coward
Hater wrote:
She is a bitch and aint very christian like she says. She dont know how to forgive and forget something that happened years ago. She judges people and I am sure God dont like that. She cheated on Danny. I think she needs to read up on that bible. If she even remembers what that looks like
Hater

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2011
Your real funny "Green Goat"! Someone else who is not stating their name! Your a joke! Oh and honey get over yourself because I know what I am talking about! Sorry you can't see throught her fakeness!
lmno

Bristol, VA

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Agree with Hater!

Since: Jun 10

Java, VA

#11 Sep 27, 2011
lmno wrote:
Agree with Hater!
Hater knows what she is talking about , I agree very much with them. I also know V. Wilder and she did cheat on Danny anybody that goes to their church can't be a christian. She sets back and rakes the money in , the bible says not to steal but work so you may help those in need. She is far from being in need , I myself wouldn't want a thing she has but their are starving children right under her nose and really do you think she helps. NOTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!! Virginia is for Virginia.
people watcher

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Sep 27, 2011
take it from some one who knows you could not find a better person she works hard for what she has and if you do right god blesses you i know she has never cheated on her husband she is a very caring person i would be afraid to talk about a child of god that way the bible says touch not mine annointed do my phrophets no harm it were better that milestone be hung about your neck and be drowned in the sea than to offend the least one of my little ones she now has a baby to worry about as well as everthing else she works long hours and does not get to see her family so leave her alone
lyn

Watertown, WI

#13 Sep 29, 2011
She is a good realtor. In my case she was working for the seller. I was the buyer. But, she was wonderful. Felt like she was working for me.
Freedom

Grafton, OH

#14 Oct 8, 2011
people watcher wrote:
take it from some one who knows you could not find a better person she works hard for what she has and if you do right god blesses you i know she has never cheated on her husband she is a very caring person i would be afraid to talk about a child of god that way the bible says touch not mine annointed do my phrophets no harm it were better that milestone be hung about your neck and be drowned in the sea than to offend the least one of my little ones she now has a baby to worry about as well as everthing else she works long hours and does not get to see her family so leave her alone
Are you seriously going to quote the bible in the defense of an accused adulterer?

Please quote the bible ... and biblical things for starving children in the world and those sick children born of parents who were infected with agent orange.... by the United States.

Nothing against Virginia Wilder... I dont know her. I have never seen her in my life...

just for someone to quote the bible in the defense of someone who lives a wealthy and prosperous life... is not needed.

Im sure she is a hard worker... there is no doubt in my mind. Life gave her opportunities of a lifetime that she did not let pass her by.
Great. She is a smart business woman.

Quote the bible for suffering children...
okay!

Thats not Christian like!
nosey

Keokee, VA

#15 Oct 9, 2011
there is no one nosier than me but Virginia & Danny
does not dserve this kind of gossip. I think Danny's nephew & family need to grow up & take care of their selves instead of trying to sponge
off of danny then getting mad when he can give no more.
people watcher

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Oct 11, 2011
freedom dont you know that when you are a christian you quote the bible all the time in all situations and that virginia has family when they see trash about their loved one that it hurts their feelings unless you have proof of cheating you need to shut up and their is no proof you are just anger or gossiping one
Get over it

Pennington Gap, VA

#17 Oct 19, 2011
nosey wrote:
there is no one nosier than me but Virginia & Danny
does not dserve this kind of gossip. I think Danny's nephew & family need to grow up & take care of their selves instead of trying to sponge
off of danny then getting mad when he can give no more.
I don't think anyone said anything about Danny because in my book he is a wonderful person. Just married the devil. But maybe you need to get to know her before you start taking up for her. But I do agree that Danny is a great person and easy to talk to. I also think you need to leave Darrell and his family out of it! They have enough to worry about as it is. They don't need someone like you starting trouble!
Witness

Harrogate, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2011
lmno wrote:
Agree with Hater!
Agree with both of you!
noneya

Martinsburg, WV

#19 Nov 10, 2011
just incase you all havent noticed.......... the economy sucks right now, there for its going to be harder to sell anything, however i dont think thats really the issue here, lee co is already bad for gossip so y should it stop now? lets see here why do ppl in lee co hate virginia wilder? because she has money and they are jealous! all they see is the money and what all she has........ what they dont see is she worked her ass off for it, it wasnt handed to her. if half of you would get off ur ass and apply yourself to something u might one day be successful aswell :D . as for her cheating on her husband.......... unless you were in the room watching the (buisness) happen you have no clue if it really happened or not, nor is it anyones buisness other than her and her husband. i hate the fact that every one want to drop the christian bomb at the same time they are judging and trash talking some one else. my opinion is every one stops name dropping, gossiping, and sitting on their damn thumbs, and do something other than sit on the damn computer hating some one because she had enough common sense to do something with herself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
true independance.(government) Jan 18 mark 1
bust Jan 6 piss 3
motorcycle club Dec '14 Cain 1
Looking For Shawn Russell Dec '14 shawn 5
lee county PSA Dec '14 cousin 3
why do people cheat? Dec '14 Pinnacle 7
minimum wage vs livable wage, Dec '14 unknown 1
Ewing Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web