<quoted text> Yes, UNFORTUNATLEY WE ARE GRACED WITH HER PRESENCE
BAD NEWS
just me

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
BAD NEWS
Who does she live with? If she's the one I met, You're right!I'm not sure about the last name though.
Lilly

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 28, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Who does she live with? If she's the one I met, You're right!I'm not sure about the last name though.
Darren
brees

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Darren
bad news is right nothing but trouble big time
cher

Shelby, NC

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Watch out for her she promotes trouble where er she happens to be called the law to the muddy gut because she was drunk claiming D had raped hero.
just me

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2011
What's the muddy gut?lol
ginger

Baltimore, MD

#9 Dec 2, 2011
just me wrote:
What's the muddy gut?lol
You ride 4 wheelers there. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants she causes MAJOR trouble. Stay far far away. I don't know how he stands it.
just me

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2011
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You ride 4 wheelers there. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants she causes MAJOR trouble. Stay far far away. I don't know how he stands it.
Thanks for enlightening me! I guess I just thought with a name like the Muddy Gut, it must be some sort of backwoods skanky bar.

mimi

Baltimore, MD

#11 Dec 2, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for enlightening me! I guess I just thought with a name like the Muddy Gut, it must be some sort of backwoods skanky bar.
She is that
Concerned

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Why was she arrested? How many times does this make? Skank she is! Ignorant skank!
what

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2012
cher wrote:
Watch out for her she promotes trouble where er she happens to be called the law to the muddy gut because she was drunk claiming D had raped hero.
not being smart or nothing did she actually call the law on darren & tell them he raped her? How can u rape a whore, slut, or thing whatever she is. Sounds like the way she does everybody else who pisses her off. She is pathetic. She called law on darren n gatlingburg had him arressted for beating her, left him n jail, when really some woman beat her ass n bar for flaunting her skank ass all over him .drama that's all she has n her, bless her heart, thats the only way for her to get attention
jill

Jonesville, VA

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Saw her with an older bearded man. he looked as skanky as she did/does. rough looking both of them she was flaunting her fatnes
bblevins

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 19, 2012
won't you dumb hillbilly b****** shut your f****** mouth .how you b****** run your f****** mouth but I guarantee you won't say it's your f****** face .expescially you Ashley Noah ,you found out what happened last time you started running your f****** mouth . and this come straight from Darren ,for all you skanky b****** to suck is f****** dick ,because he doesn't have to rape is f****** wife .why don't you nasty b****** find somebody else to talk about ,like Ashley were telling you this much everybody out and it funny how I actually in prison for running drugs . because are herpe infested ass .ratted everybody out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TW ?s Apr 16 curious mom 1
looking for internet Apr 16 April 1
Looking for the person that needs playground eq... Apr 15 tdt 1
motorcycle club Mar 30 911 bandits 4
Ewing Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 21
lost wallet,no questions ask. lost at the dolla... Feb '15 samsmith 8
true independance.(government) Feb '15 mark 3
More from around the web

Ewing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE