How pethetic do u have to b

How pethetic do u have to b

Posted in the Ewing Forum

Pissed off

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Y r people so cruel. I had a dog he was mixed with basset hound and boxer. Very strange looking but probably the best mut you would ever find. And someone just poisened him. He died on our front porch. I have 1 year old twins who was absolutly crazy over him they would crawl all over him he loved them to. I cant understand y someone would do that. He wouldnt hurt a flea. He never tore up trash or hurt other animals or people. We had him here for over two years. So y now. It was on tribby lane . so to the bastard that did it . You will pay for what youve done. And if i knew who done it you would rot in jail. if anyone has any info please write back
hmm

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Why do you think it was poisoned by someone in the area? Around the time you posted this, a lot of dogs were reported dying. There was a big pet food recall and old yeller dog food was one of the foods recalled. Did your dog eat this food? If so, that may be the cause. If not, still curious as to why you think someone poisoned your dog. Animals do die all the time for tons of reasons.

Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your dog, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Patriot 153,696
City Government & Water Dept. 6 hr Taxpayer 1
Fun 7 hr farmingman 2
House for rent? 9 hr Want to Rent 1
Larry Anderson Sun Curious 1
blue dodge charger driver (Jul '14) Sun Toddcmiller 3
Why is Police officer Scott Johnson not in Car... Sun Derek 1

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages