Cutie

Mount Morris, MI

#1 May 20, 2010
I hear hes at it again . Cheating with a woman at the park . The same 1 he slept with when he worked at the store in Mount Olivet .
Step Daughter

United States

#2 May 21, 2010
Uh no hes not i suggest u stop trying to be a home wreaker and stop spreading rumors that arent true! i dont know why you people get a thrill out of this crap. Cant you find something better to do with your time then spread rumors about my dad.
Miranda McCord

United States

#3 May 21, 2010
My dad is 59 years old, he doesn't need you pathetic people posting negative shit about him on this lame website. Put your name and quit being shady and writing untrue things on here about someone that you don't know. He has never cheated on my mom and he never will he is a respectable guy and he cares about how his children feel and our reputation. His sex life isn't your business and think about how this shit makes me his daughter feel. Aparently your jealous and want him or just a lameass worrying about shit that you shouldn't. Get a life and stop posting shit on topix about my family.
Miranda McCord

United States

#4 May 21, 2010
And.. He didn't work there dumbass he owned it.
Get serious

Santa Clara, CA

#5 May 21, 2010
Come on now . Who would want him? If it is true i would have to see what the woman looked like.
Miranda McCord

United States

#6 May 22, 2010
If it's true? It's not true! How would you feel if this was about you or your family. GET A LIFE and stop gossiping! You people are pathetic and probably deadbeats who have nothing better to do then get on this site and talk shit about people who you don't even know. And if you do know him then put your real name and we won't have a problem. Move on to someone else cause this one is completely false. Ridiculous.
Marsha Thomas

United States

#7 May 22, 2010
Get serious i suggest u back the f*** off. None of its true and im quite tired of hearing about it. If your gunna start shit and run your mouth about people then put ur damn name on here instead of being a b**** and hiding behind a fake name. Now just shut the f*** up and leave our family alone!
Curious

Mount Morris, MI

#8 May 25, 2010
Someone is getting to close to the truth . Must be hurting.
Mark Mann

Winder, GA

#9 May 26, 2010
Cutie and Courious are living proof of the vile, vicious and vindictive people living around us!
oh well

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2010
but i guess you all think it was alright when tara was married to randy marsha's dad and she cheated on him with phil ..ask anybody from mt.olivet about that one that was public knowledge and before that he was seeing tara and another girl rachael at the same time there for awhile .lol
thinkin

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2010
He did go with Rachael S. back then and Tara at the same time had even forgot about that .Looks like he cheated before they were even married huh?But I guess they thought two wrongs make a right .
stupid

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2010
Step Daughter wrote:
Uh no hes not i suggest u stop trying to be a home wreaker and stop spreading rumors that arent true! i dont know why you people get a thrill out of this crap. Cant you find something better to do with your time then spread rumors about my dad.
Uh .well if u r his stepdaughter I would only stop to assume that u r Marsha Thomas !!rumors about your dad?Uh did u not forget that Randy Thomas is YOUR dad NOT Phil?
hey stupid

United States

#13 Jun 7, 2010
I am sure that Marsha knows who her daddy is .But when things did n't work out between her mom and dad she was blessed with a stepdad that cared for her as well.Sounds to me like somone is jealous
funny

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2010
This is too funny I haven't seen this one before .I have known him from way,way back.Thought maybe he had gotten too old for his old games..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Justified Justice 167,848
who got arrested at the high school on tuesday 15 hr Haha 14
jennifer wert?????? (Apr '10) Fri Idea 68
Tinnerman Fri Laptop 10
What happened on log cabin ln tuesday Aug '17 Concerned farmer 1
Joe Wallingford Aug '17 old friend 1
bimales in Fleming co (Jun '13) Aug '17 topper 4

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages