Ewing Couple...and poor Old Woman

Ewing Couple...and poor Old Woman

Posted in the Ewing Forum

Christy

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2011
One of my son's friends the other day had a facebook post about a couple that live next door having a woman over 70 YEARS OLD push mowing their lawn the other day. I would normally mind my own business, but this seems a bit out there. I'm unsure of the woman's name, but her and another elderly gentlemen were the ones who used to collect walnuts around Ewing years ago.

Seems as if both of the 30-40 year olds who live there are in perfect health. Not only that, I read later in the post that they had her washing the side of their house by hand after he had used the pressure washer, before coming outside to curse at her.

Perhaps this is her way of paying her way into living in the home..but this really showed me the lack of compassion some have for the elderly.
:)

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2011
That is terrible!! Bless that poor woman's heart! There is a such thing as adult protective services but the sad thing is if they were to come take her from these assholes she would end up in some shady ars nursing home and end up getting treated worse so what do ya do??
telecom

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2011
I've seen her walking in the rain to the store before, carrying buckets around town. The woman can be no younger than 70. Its the house a little off center from the post office if we're thinking of the same person...which we have to be.
so sad

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2011
I lived not too far from them and I loved that woman to death I sent my son over there to help her with the lawn a number of times and they used to send her to me to try and borrow money it upset me that she was done that way
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2011
it's unfortunate. I see the guy out at all hours in pajamas, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a job. they have some younger guy coming over there in a loud truck, not sure if he's theirs or not. haven't seen the old woman out lately though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Free (Nov '16) 23 min Troy 12
Jr pro 2 hr Doh 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr One Who Knows 169,929
School Lunches 2 hr Info 2
Jenna Wallingford 2 hr True 18
School 9 hr Opinion 12
Chris tester Fri bystander 5

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages