First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red

Maysville, KY

#23 Dec 19, 2012
but you dont take a knife to a gun fight thank about that see was brave i will say that
Constitutional right

Grayson, KY

#25 Dec 19, 2012
oh,and again on the obama issue.....Btw where is his real birth certificate, why is his selective service card not like anybody elses,where is his college records, why did he receive foreign financial aid if he was a American,why is he the first president to have all his records closed to the public, why is he hiding..... Yeah the first 4 years we kept our guns, but now look what he set us up for. Disarming the public is the first step to dictatorship.
Rights

Flemingsburg, KY

#26 Jan 4, 2013
Why take guns away from law-abiding citizens? The criminals will still have them.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#27 Jan 4, 2013
Rights wrote:
Why take guns away from law-abiding citizens? The criminals will still have them.
You are clueless.

In America there really isn't much of a black market(the black market that does exist in the US are mostly FBI stings or scams) the supply of guns criminals use comes FROM "law-abiding citizens".

The two major sources that convicted criminals use to get firearms are:

1. Stealing firearms from gun owners. They steal them and use them to commit other crimes, or sell them to other criminals.

2. Buying them in P2P sales from gun owners. A lot of people sell to people without being able to run a background check on them and unintentionally sell guns to criminals or buy stolen guns.

If gun owners DON'T HAVE THEM, criminals CAN NOT STEAL THEM.

Non convicted criminals and first time offenders can legally buy weapons the same as "law-abiding citizens", so if the gun store CANT SELL THEM, criminals CANT BUY THEM.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
It stands for ArmaLite Rifle and its classification for both registration and retail is as an ASSAULT RIFLE, and is one of the two most commonly owned ASSAULT Rifles in the western countries.
And yeah Oldtimer is right, the only three practical guns you need to own are:
Handgun for personal defense.
Rifle for hunting.
Shotgun for home defense.
People like you are the wannabes who want something like Red Dawn to happen so you can break out your guns and play at being Rambo.
Owning assault weapons does not make up for your small penis or the fact that you are a nobody. Move on.
And before you break out the "they are to protect us from the government" BS; NOTHING could protect you from the government if they really were what your delusions make them out to be.
Its people like you that give gun owners a bad name.
Dude seriously?

You've claimed to have more guns than anyone I know.

For the record an AR15 is considered a sporting rifle.

http://www.kevinfair.com/photos/i-GWnLVbB/0/X...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 4, 2013

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#30 Jan 4, 2013
Wizard_99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude seriously?
You've claimed to have more guns than anyone I know.
For the record an AR15 is considered a sporting rifle.
http://www.kevinfair.com/photos/i-GWnLVbB/0/X...
The AR and AK are not "sporting rifles" no matter how many lies you want to tell yourself.

They are clearly assault weapons as anyone with a brain and a clear grasp on reality and history knows. Which rules you out since your autism messes with you concept of reality and morality.
Hot Buddah

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2013
You are a fony phraud Ronin. One day you brag about all the cool guns you got and the next you cry like like a gun grabbing liberal.

Guns are like candles they have a legitimate use but just because someone crams one up somebody's crapper and lights the wick doesn't mean Bic Lighters are to blame for the candle in the crapper conundrum.
New Guy

Morehead, KY

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
In America there really isn't much of a black market(the black market that does exist in the US are mostly FBI stings or scams) the supply of guns criminals use comes FROM "law-abiding citizens".
The two major sources that convicted criminals use to get firearms are:
1. Stealing firearms from gun owners. They steal them and use them to commit other crimes, or sell them to other criminals.
2. Buying them in P2P sales from gun owners. A lot of people sell to people without being able to run a background check on them and unintentionally sell guns to criminals or buy stolen guns.
If gun owners DON'T HAVE THEM, criminals CAN NOT STEAL THEM.
Non convicted criminals and first time offenders can legally buy weapons the same as "law-abiding citizens", so if the gun store CANT SELL THEM, criminals CANT BUY THEM.
The first point you make is a good one. Isn't all the uproar about "Fast and Furious" about the govt. supplying Mexican gangs with our weapons? And, I have seen some reporting about various criminal elements having "law abiding citizens" buying weapons to transport back to Mexico for use by cartels.

Another point you made a few posts back that got little comment- if the US military did "turn" on it's people, can anyone stop them from doing so? Are these local, isolated militiamen really going to put a stop to a military action against private citizens? No matter how many guns or how much ammo anyone has, it would certainly be a bloodbath.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The AR and AK are not "sporting rifles" no matter how many lies you want to tell yourself.
They are clearly assault weapons as anyone with a brain and a clear grasp on reality and history knows. Which rules you out since your autism messes with you concept of reality and morality.
http://www.kevinfair.com/photos/i-XGZpWPk/0/X...

Your a google pro, just google AR Sporter Rifle and see if you find anything.

While your at it you should check out what the ATF calls silencers. According to you silencers are only fiction.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/national-fire...

You couldn't buy a damn clue. You say one thing in one thread and then totally contradict yourself in another.

Enjoy your week in the MM Brig?

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#34 Jan 5, 2013
New Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The first point you make is a good one. Isn't all the uproar about "Fast and Furious" about the govt. supplying Mexican gangs with our weapons?
I think what more people were upset with was that mass failure to monitor and follow the weapons. Cluster-fuck doesn't go far enough to describe it.
New Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I have seen some reporting about various criminal elements having "law abiding citizens" buying weapons to transport back to Mexico for use by cartels.
The largest examples of "law abiding citizens" buying for and selling to criminals is the PA/NJ dispute over how Gun Suppliers with no criminal records buying legal weapons in Pennsylvania and Maryland and them taking them over the NJ State lines and selling them to gangs in Compton.

People in the US have this Fictional Hollywood idea of Blackmarkets being some shady Russian guy with shipping containers full of guns, prostitutes and cars. While that maybe the BM in eastern Europe, in the US the BM is you, me and the guy down the street.

That is why when I sell my guns to other people I require they have a valid and current KY CDWW.
New Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another point you made a few posts back that got little comment- if the US military did "turn" on it's people, can anyone stop them from doing so? Are these local, isolated militiamen really going to put a stop to a military action against private citizens? No matter how many guns or how much ammo anyone has, it would certainly be a bloodbath.
Indeed. Most of the idiots who want to "rise up and fight the government" are wannabe Rambo like Wizard here who jerk it to 80s action movies.

And for those who say that we could fight back like the insurgents in Iraq; with out taking into account that those people have not only lived through thousands of years of Constant War.

For the last fifty years they have honed and perfected the tactics and practices they use. They have the knowledge and skills required to survive a war zone. Not to mention the sheer psychological issues of dealing with death and terror every day.

These guys here in America, have none of that except in their fantasies.
http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redne...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#35 Jan 5, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
Indeed. Most of the idiots who want to "rise up and fight the government" are wannabe Rambo like Wizard here who jerk it to 80s action movies.
I got no problems with our government, well nothing I can change anyhow.

For the record I detest action movies.

At least I don't have a bunch of non firing replica guns like you collect.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#36 Jan 5, 2013
Wizard_99 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I detest action movies.
Yet in the pictures you posted claiming they were of your home, all the DVDs were the action movies wannabes like you jerk to.

Then again you were dumb enough to post pictures of your drug stash and of you doing said drugs on you website after being banned from all school properties when the students turned you in for having drugs on school property.
http://www.kevinfair.com/Private/Just-Stuff/1... #!i=452916584&k=kM86fJB
http://www.kevinfair.com/Private/Just-Stuff/1... #!i=452916673&k=Hbwpgrm

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 5, 2013
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet in the pictures you posted claiming they were of your home, all the DVDs were the action movies wannabes like you jerk to.
Then again you were dumb enough to post pictures of your drug stash and of you doing said drugs on you website after being banned from all school properties when the students turned you in for having drugs on school property.
http://www.kevinfair.com/Private/Just-Stuff/1... #!i=452916584&k=kM86fJB
http://www.kevinfair.com/Private/Just-Stuff/1... #!i=452916673&k=Hbwpgrm
http://www.kevinfair.com/Private/Rusty-Traile... #!i=1840615030&k=8L8tjPd

Not that I own any action DVD's, I'd love to see where you saw any.

I'm banned from all school properties? Damn someone should have told me. I have no reason to hang out around schools. I guess thats something only you are into...know what I mean LMAO!
New Guy

Olive Hill, KY

#38 Jan 5, 2013
Nobody believes your fake photos of surf boards and Jeeps and the rest of that stuff.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#41 Jan 5, 2013
New Guy wrote:
Nobody believes your fake photos of surf boards and Jeeps and the rest of that stuff.
When someone lives in a fantasy world as you do, I guess you have to believe everything is fake.

I worked a "real" job a lot of years to get what I have. I assure you none of it is fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Betty 165,726
The truth 4 hr ready 4
Wilson 7 hr Broadway 3
Julie Applegate Doyle 9 hr OhYeah 5
Keep seeing young girl... (Jan '16) 19 hr Oakley1 12
Tinnerman 20 hr Tornado 1
need lawyer Wed Curious 7

Ewing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewing Mortgages