Retail project revived

Jun 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

COURTESY CB RICHARD ELLIS INC. An artist's rendition of the new Safeway planned for a retail center in Ewa Beach called Laulani Village, which will be constructed across the Hawaii Prince Golf Club.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2011
Aaron

Wailuku, HI

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Hope this time they follow through

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Aaron wrote:
Hope this time they follow through
Why, you need another parking lot full of yuppies to drive round and round with?

Since: Jun 11

Ewa Beach, HI

#3 Jul 8, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you need another parking lot full of yuppies to drive round and round with?
For someone who seems to have endless postings about how much you like the country and dislike mainland-esqu crap you sure do sit inside all day replying to every gd post don't you? stfu douche! loser, lol

Since: Jun 11

Ewa Beach, HI

#4 Jul 8, 2011
59 days since you joined, 2,333 posts. that's f'n 40 posts a day son. Joe Balls, please go outside... you know, Hawaii that you dearly love? GO SEE IT DOUCHE!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2011
dallascowboys808 wrote:
59 days since you joined, 2,333 posts. that's f'n 40 posts a day son. Joe Balls, please go outside... you know, Hawaii that you dearly love? GO SEE IT DOUCHE!
I've been around a lot longer than that, you don't know what you're talking about, LOL.

Since: Jun 11

Ewa Beach, HI

#6 Jul 9, 2011
A month and half ago you've averaged 40 posts a day. My first post was about laulani village and you responded with something stupid, didn't think much of it because so many douches respond like that- but today I see you being a dick again and what do you know...I checked other posts of yours and it seems all you do all day is type stupid shit for no reason. I'm now wondering why I'm wasting my time typing this! Fuck Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2011
dallascowboys808 wrote:
A month and half ago you've averaged 40 posts a day. My first post was about laulani village and you responded with something stupid, didn't think much of it because so many douches respond like that- but today I see you being a dick again and what do you know...I checked other posts of yours and it seems all you do all day is type stupid shit for no reason. I'm now wondering why I'm wasting my time typing this! Fuck Joe Balls
You're right. You should GTFOOH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Git Whitey - Round 3 28 min District 1 9
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 37 min Guru 137
Abercrombie sets historical defeat 38 min American_Infidel 8
Rail project faces huge cost overruns 52 min District 1 4
global warming 1 hr Guru 3
Hawaii panel advances plans for homeless people 1 hr Joe Balls 1
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 1 hr Guru 61,961
•••
•••
Ewa Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ewa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ewa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ewa Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ewa Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••