Controversial Parking Fee Bill To Be ...

Controversial Parking Fee Bill To Be Tabled

There are 9 comments on the KITV-TV story from Jun 1, 2011, titled Controversial Parking Fee Bill To Be Tabled. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

The Carlisle administration has proposed doubling fees at parking meters in some parks as a way to generate more money for the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Remember, the democraps you elected will do this every time. So just shut up and dig deep.
Mrs Sinclair

Kihei, HI

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
Remember, the democraps you elected will do this every time. So just shut up and dig deep.
I am a republican and have been most of my life. I have seen many of your comments where you blame the Democrats for crime and just about everthing.Thats is rather childess and very immature. All 50 states are having problems and are looking for revenue resources. Hawaii is no difference and if you think you are getting taxed unjustly you should find yourself another place to live. Your problem is you have too many(8) kids to feed and house. This is the worng state to live because they will be cutting your welfare allotments and food stamps. Why should we have to support that many kids when its your fault for not practicing restraint.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Mrs Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>I am a republican and have been most of my life. I have seen many of your comments where you blame the Democrats for crime and just about everthing.Thats is rather childess and very immature. All 50 states are having problems and are looking for revenue resources. Hawaii is no difference and if you think you are getting taxed unjustly you should find yourself another place to live. Your problem is you have too many(8) kids to feed and house. This is the worng state to live because they will be cutting your welfare allotments and food stamps. Why should we have to support that many kids when its your fault for not practicing restraint.
Who says I'm on welfare? YOU? You are the same retard that's following me around the forum, so why not at least try to stick with some facts?
Mrs Sinclair

Kihei, HI

#4 Jun 3, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Who says I'm on welfare? YOU? You are the same retard that's following me around the forum, so why not at least try to stick with some facts?
If you can afford a PC and internet connections you should be able to afford some pregnancy protection.8 kids that we have to supplement. Your poor wife was kept barefoot and pregnant which tells us what kind of man you are. Low self esteemed men like you are worst than drug addicts. LOSER
Harry da computa guy

Kihei, HI

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Mrs Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>If you can afford a PC and internet connections you should be able to afford some pregnancy protection.8 kids that we have to supplement. Your poor wife was kept barefoot and pregnant which tells us what kind of man you are. Low self esteemed men like you are worst than drug addicts. LOSER
Hahahahaha he is lucky that the liberals control Hawaii if the Republicans controlled they would castrate those BALLS that joe has.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jun 3, 2011
Lucky us, they tabled a few dollars in parking fees.
BUT: We will be paying hundreds if not thousands more in sewer and taxes.

But again, less parking fees. Time to CELEBRATE MORONS CELEBRATE. You elected tese liberals.

http://www.kitv.com/politics/28126077/detail....

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#7 Jun 3, 2011
Instead of creating legislation to rob the hard working citizens of this state why dont you idiots do something smart for a change like create legislation for the crazy ass iceheads gone wild every other freaking day...how about bringing back the death penalty and allowing law abiding citizens to carry a gun anywhere and use them whenever the need arises?? That lady on Kapahulu that got shot to death today would still be alive if you dummies didnt prohibit her from carrying a gun to protect herself...her 10 kids would still have their mom tonight!

HELLOOOOO, FCKTARDS??? WAKE THE FCK UP!!!
Not Paradise anymore

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jun 3, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Instead of creating legislation to rob the hard working citizens of this state why dont you idiots do something smart for a change like create legislation for the crazy ass iceheads gone wild every other freaking day...how about bringing back the death penalty and allowing law abiding citizens to carry a gun anywhere and use them whenever the need arises?? That lady on Kapahulu that got shot to death today would still be alive if you dummies didnt prohibit her from carrying a gun to protect herself...her 10 kids would still have their mom tonight!
HELLOOOOO, FCKTARDS??? WAKE THE FCK UP!!!
We're witnessing the failed policies of a far left liberal state. Aloha Oe, Hawaii...you're sinking real fast..

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Mrs Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>If you can afford a PC and internet connections you should be able to afford some pregnancy protection.8 kids that we have to supplement. Your poor wife was kept barefoot and pregnant which tells us what kind of man you are. Low self esteemed men like you are worst than drug addicts. LOSER
You're still making an ass of yourself, by making stuff up. Yes, I have 8 kids. And like I stated, they have different blood parents that don't take care of them, so I do it. You dumbasses are so hate-filled you don't even read the entire post before going into you fit. LOLOL AT you. You make it so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 509
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 1 hr _Zoey_ 584
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 5 hr moya 528
Homeless in HI (recent NEWSHOUR segment) 7 hr Old Vet 8
Bad news for fake liberal activist judges. 9 hr Joe Balls 10
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 4,377
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Mon Borg 18 562

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance