Police arrest 18 drivers on suspicion...

Police arrest 18 drivers on suspicion of being intoxicated

There are 7 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Police arrest 18 drivers on suspicion of being intoxicated. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The arrests occurred between 11 p.m. Saturday and 5 a.m. today, mostly in the downtown Honolulu and Waikiki areas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 2, 2012
It's dangerous being in the more "populated" areas these days/nights.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2012
I don't feel one bit sorry for any of them. Their mugshots should have been on the front page this mprning.
I know for sure

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Is everyone in Hawaii a drunk?

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2012
I know for sure wrote:
Is everyone in Hawaii a drunk?
Statistics show that in Hawaii, twenty percent of drivers are drunk at any given time. Getting them off the road would solve our traffic problems.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#5 Sep 10, 2012
That's nothing. The drunks are driving in cars and the seriously mentally ill are loose everywhere walking on the streets of Waianae /Farrington Highway.

If you don't believe me, take the bus in Waianae anywhere along the Farrington.

I swear, once this grotesque seriously mentally ill woman took off her clothes in front of me at night in front of Long's Drug Store in Waianae mumbling about going over to her apartment.

I was totally vulged out.

They ought to have helicopters dump medications over the town twice a month followed up by crates of Clorox for the fronts of businesses and parking lots.
john

Hutchinson, KS

#6 Sep 10, 2012
The Opinion wrote:
That's nothing. The drunks are driving in cars and the seriously mentally ill are loose everywhere walking on the streets of Waianae /Farrington Highway.
If you don't believe me, take the bus in Waianae anywhere along the Farrington.
I swear, once this grotesque seriously mentally ill woman took off her clothes in front of me at night in front of Long's Drug Store in Waianae mumbling about going over to her apartment.
I was totally vulged out.
They ought to have helicopters dump medications over the town twice a month followed up by crates of Clorox for the fronts of businesses and parking lots.
what do you expect its waianae

Location hidden

#7 Sep 10, 2012
The Opinion wrote:
I saw a woman squat down and take a dump on the sidewalk a block from Tamura's. I was stopped in traffic and yelled to her, "How's everything coming out?" She flashed me the "Black Power" sign. She had just gotten off the bus from Town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Hawaiians so lazy?? (Dec '12) 1 hr Fred 2
News Prosecutor to drop charges against some who pro... 1 hr American_Infidel 5
US wars 6 hr Hello there 1
News Video escape: Lantern-floating ceremony to hono... 21 hr Joe Balls 2
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 23 hr Johnny Peepers 277
News Questions raised on military gear used by police Thu Joe Balls 20
News No sex assault charges for women in Honolulu ma... Thu American_Infidel 5
More from around the web

Ewa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]