Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

blah wrote:
Filipino bloodlines do not come from Asia. They have the same bloodline as Micronesian and Polynesian decent that make up every pacific island and australia. It wasn't until the Chinese and Japanese colonized after the Spanish which gave "some" of their appearance features. Majority of filipinos look more spanish if anything and the original inhabitants which are still around are black. True asians that come from the asian decent and background are today China, Mongolia, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.
Different bloodline, different traits, different culture
same bloodline traces back to Taiwan, Asia. but we are where our group established and settled...so if I am Micronesian and you are Filipino, then that is where we become different.
because

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Filipinos want to be called Pcific Islanders because Las Vegas business firms consider Pacific Islanders as excellent workers.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

because wrote:
Filipinos want to be called Pcific Islanders because Las Vegas business firms consider Pacific Islanders as excellent workers.
Filipinos ARE good workers.
Joey

Fort White, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

First off your from te Philippines you Filipino if your Dom Japan you Japanese who gives a shit f people think your a pacific islander or Asian be proud of your culture and heritage and where ou come from because that's who you are
because
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Filipinos ARE good workers.
But Las Vegas doesn't know that Filipinos are good qorkers.
SamoanSoulJah

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Read this arctical....it might help http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/opinion/2012/0...
SamoanSoulJah

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Lol@artical. Shaddup
Passerby

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Dems are crooks wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, STFU. I'll let you know when you can post again.
I looked up this guy's profile; found some interesting information; not sure that he knows that his id can be traced through his ip address; seems like he uses multiple aliases, as suspected by others
Pono

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Grew up with Filipinos, Honest, hard working, and fun loving, just like everybody else.
solstice

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Filipinos are not Pacific Islanders. The people who reside in Polynesia, Micronesia or Melanesia are Pacific Islanders. END OF STORY.
Kuualoha

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

same reasons Guamanians consider themselves polynesians.... they're ignorant and ashamed of their own culture so pretend to be something they are not.
Kuualoha

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

solstice wrote:
Filipinos are not Pacific Islanders. The people who reside in Polynesia, Micronesia or Melanesia are Pacific Islanders. END OF STORY.
youre an idiot. Pacific islander is a term used to describe polynesians. micronesians and melanesians are not polynesian... they just wish they were.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

They all live on islands in the Pacific Ocean, so they are all Pacific islanders as far as the world is concerned. You are nothing special to nobody. Japanese are Pacific Islanders too, as are Australians, for that matter.
bbt28tesa

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

most of you who commented about the filipino's not having any rights to their claim such being considered Pacific Islanders. Who are you to say we don't have the right? Do you know the full history of when, what, where we are from. I mean really? My Mom is half Hawaiian and filipino, born and raised in Honolulu. My fathers great grandparents were from Spain immigrated to the PI. My father is not full filipino but was born in the PI. What would that say about me? You all are should be ashamed of yourselves. whether or not we are Asians or Pacific Islanders you don't have the right to say really what we are considered.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

^ Honolulu ? Nah you just filipino dude. Don't ever say you got the blood of my people.
your mom

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

^Your people? Who are your people? Oh, you mean your haole clan from west virginia.... Damn imposter.
stupid people suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
^ Honolulu ? Nah you just filipino dude. Don't ever say you got the blood of my people.
Who told you that you could stop nursing on Guru's shriveled weiner? Get back to work, racist shYT!
Pacific Islander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Kuualoha wrote:
<quoted text>
youre an idiot. Pacific islander is a term used to describe polynesians. micronesians and melanesians are not polynesian... they just wish they were.
Hahahaha...who said MICRONESIANS and MELANISIANS are POLYNESIANS?? Are you trying to put words in these people's mouth? Quit starting **it and be POLYNESIAN!!

Be nice UKU-ALOHA!!

Be humble, no grumble!!

MICRONESIANS, MELANESIANS and POLYNESIANS are proud islanders...
Pacific Islander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Filipinos on the other hand are Filipinos!! Be proud brathas and sisters and no mind these ignorant ediots!!
Pacific Islander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kuualoha wrote:
same reasons Guamanians consider themselves polynesians.... they're ignorant and ashamed of their own culture so pretend to be something they are not.
This I agree with you UKU-ALOHA!! Chamorros are very ignorant and they parasite off of other cultures...they lost their culture and they practice all kinds of dances from everywhere from MICRONESIA to POLYNESIA...I was at a cultural fair in GUAM when I visited and all they did was change the chants into their own...from HULA to the PALAUAN and CHUUKESE war dances...amazing how a whole race instead of admitting they're 95% Filipinos down there, they make up s*it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ewa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ewa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••