Arrest made in armed robbery at Ewa B...

Arrest made in armed robbery at Ewa Beach home

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Mar 10, 2012, titled Arrest made in armed robbery at Ewa Beach home. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The suspect, a 38-year-old Salt Lake man, was arrested at 1400 Kapiolani Boulevard, for investigation of first-degree robbery at 12:25 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Another townie coming out to the leeward side to do his crimes. We need to change the gun laws.
Jack Mama

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I bet if if you live in HI and you shoot an armed robber between the eyes in your own living room you will end up sentenced to life (or sued into oblivion by their kin).
Angel Queen

Ewa Beach, HI

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Jack Mama wrote:
I bet if if you live in HI and you shoot an armed robber between the eyes in your own living room you will end up sentenced to life (or sued into oblivion by their kin).
Is there no stand your ground law here?
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Angel Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no stand your ground law here?
Not that I've heard of, they arrest first and you have to defend yourself in court. Guilty until proven innocent, if a firearm is involved. People in Hawaii are scared shitless at the mention of the word "gun"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waikiki Homeless Bus Spotted 10 hr Joe Balls 13
News Waianae students nabbed after fights (Feb '08) 13 hr Dr Guru 438
adult nursing relationship (Apr '12) 19 hr Joe Balls 29
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 21 hr Leeward Outlier 2,612
Adult Dating Honolulu (Jun '16) 23 hr Leena 11
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Mon Princess Hey 4,667
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) Mon Princess Hey 878

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance