Police and Fire

Police and Fire

There are 18 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Police and Fire. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

A 46-year-old Kalihi man was arrested yesterday morning after another man was stabbed in the head with a pocket knife in Chinatown, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

copycat crimes

Honolulu, HI

#1 Aug 12, 2010
what's going on with all the stabbings these days?

Monkey see? Monkey do?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Yesterday in Pearl City, a 33 year old female drug dealer was arrested for meth trafficking. What is interesting is that the incidents took place in 2007-2008 and only now is the earrest being made. I wonder how many new teenage addicts she's made in the last four years she's been allowed to stay in the meth business. I bet it's in the hundreds. What will really be sad is when she's sentenced to "counseling" because she's a female.
Hahahaha

Kihei, HI

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
Yesterday in Pearl City, a 33 year old female drug dealer was arrested for meth trafficking. What is interesting is that the incidents took place in 2007-2008 and only now is the earrest being made. I wonder how many new teenage addicts she's made in the last four years she's been allowed to stay in the meth business. I bet it's in the hundreds. What will really be sad is when she's sentenced to "counseling" because she's a female.
You are taking your leaders JOB buttlicker. Infidel is suppose to report the police blotter, your job is to make up pathelogical lies and lick his azz when he POOPS. Hahahaha

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> buttlicker.
lick his azz when he POOPS.
Sure, Harry
Haunani

Kihei, HI

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Harry
Blame Harry if you want, what you don't know is you have created more than one enemy BALLS.What makes you think you can move here,to Hawaii our home, and get away with you mainland style of slandering us? You are the transplant BALLS this is our home keep posting your idiotic comments and see who wins this chicken shet word game you want to play.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Haunani wrote:
<quoted text>Blame Harry if you want, what you don't know is you have created more than one enemy
You've got me shakin in my boots, I don't know whether to shyt or go blind. You know you fat-asses go down fast with a shot to the knee, but you keep tryin to act all warrior. You best stick to false-cracking tourists that won't cripple you.
Haunani

Kihei, HI

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got me shakin in my boots, I don't know whether to shyt or go blind. You know you fat-asses go down fast with a shot to the knee, but you keep tryin to act all warrior. You best stick to false-cracking tourists that won't cripple you.
MODERATORS why would you people let this person posts a THREAT.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#8 Jul 26, 2011
Haunani wrote:
<quoted text>MODERATORS why would you people let this person posts a THREAT.
LOLOL, Harry, you're such a Pussssyy.
Cameron

Kihei, HI

#9 Jul 26, 2011
Haunani wrote:
<quoted text>MODERATORS why would you people let this person posts a THREAT.
Be careful sweetheart he has a 450lb Hawaiian wife that kicks his azz and makes him pay through the nose. She wouldn't want that gravy train to stop and might fight to keep this dumb REDNECK haole from giving all she can get.He loves to degrade the Hawaiians yet this dumb redneck is getting screwed out of everything he got by a Hawaiian.Thats more punishment than he is worth. How stupid are you BALLS.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#10 Jul 26, 2011
Hey Hawaii, We're #1, We're #1!

We're now #1 in dumbasses walking in fromt of cars and getting run over. Something to be proud of, to be sure.
Bla Laa

Kihei, HI

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
We're now #1 in dumbasses walking in fromt of cars and getting run over. Something to be proud of, to be sure.
Hey BALLs your party is defaulting on America's programs for the NEEDY. That means you will recieve no food stamps or medical assistance for the BALL redneck tribe.I would hate to be near that 450lb TITA when the food runs out. Us Hawaiian were once CANNIBALS so watch your white okole when food gets scarce. Hahahahahaha remember what happened to Captain Cook.
Local haole

Kihei, HI

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
What does being number 1 in pedestrian accident have to do with you being the #1 REDNECK racist turd on this forum? As a locally born Haole when I read your comments I feel ashamed of my Caucasian heritage.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#13 Jul 26, 2011
Local haole wrote:
<quoted text>What does being number 1 in pedestrian accident have to do with you being the #1 REDNECK racist turd on this forum? As a locally born Haole when I read your comments I feel ashamed of my Caucasian heritage.
Harry, It's called "white guilt" and it has nothing to do with me. It made you vote for Obama and it's taken you over completely.
Local haole

Kihei, HI

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, It's called "white guilt" and it has nothing to do with me. It made you vote for Obama and it's taken you over completely.
Wrong again BALLS I voted for McCain in 2008.Voting has nothing to do with my statement.You are a disgrace to Hawaii's HAOLE population with your racist comments toward all people in general. Just how can so many transplanted Caucasians intergrate into Hawaii's deverse population with no problems except you? I have heard of no one else except you that posts so many disturbing racial comments directed at the locals. What you are is a RACIST REDNECK that brings nothing positive to our cosmopolitan population. Drop dead Balls and take your political indifference with you to your grave.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#15 Jul 26, 2011
Local haole wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again BALLS I voted for McCain in 2008.Voting has nothing to do with my statement.You are a disgrace to Hawaii's HAOLE population with your racist comments toward all people in general. Just how can so many transplanted Caucasians intergrate into Hawaii's deverse population with no problems except you? I have heard of no one else except you that posts so many disturbing racial comments directed at the locals. What you are is a RACIST REDNECK that brings nothing positive to our cosmopolitan population. Drop dead Balls and take your political indifference with you to your grave.
I never initiate a confrontation, I just don't take shyt from crybabies that think I'm supposed to kiss their asz just because they happen to be 1/285th Hawaiian. I treat people as they are SUPPOSED to be treated. Don't like it? Don't start shyt with me.
larry

Kihei, HI

#16 Jul 27, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I never initiate a confrontation, I just don't take shyt from crybabies that think I'm supposed to kiss their asz just because they happen to be 1/285th Hawaiian. I treat people as they are SUPPOSED to be treated. Don't like it? Don't start shyt with me.
Oh my you have us SCARED to death BALLS.(Quote)"You treat people as they are suppose to be TREATED" which is if they are LOCAL that means its COOL to take a SHET on them. We are so scared of you BALLS we are peeing in our pants. hahahahahaha yea RIGHT.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2011
larry wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my you have us SCARED to death BALLS.(Quote)"You treat people as they are suppose to be TREATED" which is if they are LOCAL that means its COOL to take a SHET on them. We are so scared of you BALLS we are peeing in our pants. hahahahahaha yea RIGHT.
Harry, heard this one before? BIOYA!
barack knows Im Bwana

Kaneohe, HI

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Just reported.$75,000 paid directly to HPD by private businessmen for "enhanced" police protection. Isn't this the same "protection" that the gangs and mafia sell? We're on a slippery slope here, folks. I wonder what neighborhood will suffer for lack of police patrols now, the cops can't be in two places at once. Who decides who gets how much money, any politicians have their hand out too? I guess Honolulu is backing Obama but imitating "business as usual" in Chicago. Lots of question that WON'T be asked by the press because the tourism board will warn them off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 14 min FCC investigated ... 1,815
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 1 hr texas pete 513
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr District 1 4,298
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 2 hr District 1 785
Leave Dolphins Alone 5 hr weRdoomed 7
Har har har har (Apr '14) 7 hr Borsch 157
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 450

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance