Why won't City Council expand Sand...

Why won't City Council expand Sand...

There are 11 comments on the Business Journal story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Why won't City Council expand Sand.... In it, Business Journal reports that:

Last week, we reported that the City of Honolulu plans to start trucking raw sewage sludge from urban Honolulu to treatment plants in Kailua and Ewa Beach to relieve its over-capacity digester at Sand Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Why do they keep allowing monster developments on Oahu when it is obvious this island is at this time or in the very near future going to be out of resources.
Have you forgotten the sweet deal to barge trash to Washington St. which fell thru leaving taxpayers paying thousands of dollars to have it hauled somewhere else?
Ala Moana Blvd. now has markings in the street where even more sewer work will be starting any day.
From what I see everything here is running closed to full capacity but all we see and hear is more more more.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2011
In a word. GREED

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Jul 1, 2011
They should give tax incentives to businesses if they build on the Big Island or the outer islands. kind of retarded when you got a huge Island with nothing on it then you have Oahu with every freaking thing on it, people packed like sardines, traffic, pollution, etc...hell they dont even know what to do with everybody's crap, thats how ridiculously overcrowded it is.
Hawaiian eyes

Kihei, HI

#4 Jul 5, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
They should give tax incentives to businesses if they build on the Big Island or the outer islands. kind of retarded when you got a huge Island with nothing on it then you have Oahu with every freaking thing on it, people packed like sardines, traffic, pollution, etc...hell they dont even know what to do with everybody's crap, thats how ridiculously overcrowded it is.
The big island does not need or deserve the pilau puking puss of you TROUBLEMAKING complaining transplanted Californians. Why don't you round up all your trouble making loudmouth hate Hawaii azzhole republican birthers and move back to California.Now that would relieve MOST of the SHET we have have to deal with in HAWAII.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Hawaiian eyes wrote:
<quoted text> The big island does not need or deserve the pilau puking puss of you TROUBLEMAKING complaining transplanted Californians. Why don't you round up all your trouble making loudmouth hate Hawaii azzhole republican birthers and move back to California.Now that would relieve MOST of the SHET we have have to deal with in HAWAII.
STFU, Im not from Cali.. land of the stupid ass liberals...

In fact, all the Cali liberals are invading Maui...and the illegal Mexicans are invading the Big Island and Maui thanks to the New York haole you voted for instead of the local Hawaiian bruddah.

ahahaha
harry

Kihei, HI

#6 Jul 6, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, Im not from Cali.. land of the stupid ass liberals...
In fact, all the Cali liberals are invading Maui...and the illegal Mexicans are invading the Big Island and Maui thanks to the New York haole you voted for instead of the local Hawaiian bruddah.
ahahaha
I willing to bet had Duke Aiona been a democrat your pro LOCAL BOY statements would be reversed by anti liberal rehtoric.You keep mentioning the LOCAL BOY statement because he is a REPUBLICAN not because he is a native son. Just how does electing a democratic ABERCRUMMY stimulate Californian Republicans to move here? As usual you mix false statements just to suit your political bias agendas.You really make no sense with your above statement.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#7 Jul 6, 2011
harry wrote:
<quoted text>I willing to bet had Duke Aiona been a democrat your pro LOCAL BOY statements would be reversed by anti liberal rehtoric.You keep mentioning the LOCAL BOY statement because he is a REPUBLICAN not because he is a native son. Just how does electing a democratic ABERCRUMMY stimulate Californian Republicans to move here? As usual you mix false statements just to suit your political bias agendas.You really make no sense with your above statement.
YOure so fcking stupid, you distorted everything I said, you moron. Go back and read my post again...this time for comprehension, you damn idiot!!!
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#8 Jul 7, 2011
Here is the honest to G-d truthful answer to your question.

Opinion

Waianae, HI

#9 Jul 7, 2011
...and it is not a joke. He actually did the research and refinement.
harry

Kihei, HI

#10 Jul 7, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
YOure so fcking stupid, you distorted everything I said, you moron. Go back and read my post again...this time for comprehension, you damn idiot!!!
Just reread you comment and came up with the same questions. Just how does a Democrat Governor stimulate Californians REPUBLICANS to move to Maui/Big Island? You can easily mean 1 thing in a crazy person head but type a entirley different meaning. Thats what you did.U STFU.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Because white California people are attempting to escape the minority takeover of their state. The invasion has reached the entire west coast and they are simply trying to put distance between themselves and the welfare hoard, moving to Hawaii in the hope that it's too expensive to be followed. But Neil is so liberal with the welfare that there is no hope for Hawaii's survival either. Seattle and Portland held out the longest, but they're lost now. Crime and drug-infested just like everyplace else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 50 min Ike 71
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 5 hr District 1 717
Trump or Hillary 5 hr Leeward Outlier 92
Outing the Main TROLL on the Honolulu Topix Forum 10 hr district 1 shower... 28
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 17 hr District 1 18
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... Tue District 1 5
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum Tue District 1 29

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance