Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Alice

Mililani, HI

#55449 Mar 23, 2013
Guru wrote:
you morons voted for him....START YER CRYIN' NOW!
"OBAMACARE: 6 in 10 physicians will retire earlier than planned...
Official:'Let's just make sure it's not a third-world experience'...
Insurers Warn on Premiums..."
JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!
Who predicted it you? 153,000 Guru predictions and not 1 was found to be correct. What makes you think this new prediction will happen with your zero right prediction record? Shooting hot air out of your butt again you twit.
Agnes Kamaka

Mililani, HI

#55450 Mar 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Chapter Two: He came back this morning, just as predicted. Wanted an advance on his pay again. I'm a sucker and gave it to him because he's not a bad worker, just a little goofy. He tells me on the fifth he'll receive his $600 welfare check so I asked him how he managed that. He told me he's mental. I asked why and he responded, "I have a problem with authority, I don't like working, and I don't like being told what to do." I said, "Damn, I should be on welfare too then. I've had bosses all my life." So this guy is thirty years old and I'm going to be supporting him as long as I live? What a racket!
Why do you keep posting stories daily when nobody believes anything you say? How many times have you been caught posting untrue happenings? You are not a man your a gossiping women found in every neighborhood and hated by all residents. I am willing to bet your neighbors avoid you at all cost and hope you have a heart attack and die?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55451 Mar 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Chapter Two: He came back this morning, just as predicted. Wanted an advance on his pay again. I'm a sucker and gave it to him because he's not a bad worker, just a little goofy. He tells me on the fifth he'll receive his $600 welfare check so I asked him how he managed that. He told me he's mental. I asked why and he responded, "I have a problem with authority, I don't like working, and I don't like being told what to do." I said, "Damn, I should be on welfare too then. I've had bosses all my life." So this guy is thirty years old and I'm going to be supporting him as long as I live? What a racket!
lol...I have heard everything now!!

so let me get this right...he is "mental"...and doesn't like authority, so now society says he gets $600/month. Amazing.

I would tell him this...you seem like a nice guy and so am I. So, if you want this job...here is how it works. You and I trust each other...we already know that. So you do the work, and I will pay you at the end of each day.

See what he says. That would be very interesting.

If he says no,.... you should tell him you are mental too, and if he finds any dead bodies in the back yard to come and see you first before he leaves. Tell him you get $1,000/month if you don't kill anymore workers. Tell him you haven't killed anybody for two months now...but you feel like you might crack soon and he is making you a little bit nervous.

Then have a friend who is digging a hole yell from a distance..."I've found another one!"...

lol!

Just make sure you are carrying when you tell him that.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55452 Mar 23, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I have heard everything now!!
so let me get this right...he is "mental"...and doesn't like authority, so now society says he gets $600/month. Amazing.
I would tell him this...you seem like a nice guy and so am I. So, if you want this job...here is how it works. You and I trust each other...we already know that. So you do the work, and I will pay you at the end of each day.
See what he says. That would be very interesting.
If he says no,.... you should tell him you are mental too, and if he finds any dead bodies in the back yard to come and see you first before he leaves. Tell him you get $1,000/month if you don't kill anymore workers. Tell him you haven't killed anybody for two months now...but you feel like you might crack soon and he is making you a little bit nervous.
Then have a friend who is digging a hole yell from a distance..."I've found another one!"...
lol!
Just make sure you are carrying when you tell him that.
LOL, I should say to him, "What do you think that backhoe is REALLY used for."

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55453 Mar 23, 2013
Guru, heard this on an LA Radio station today. At east five western states might not issue any fishing licenses this year. The reason? Fukushima Radiation.

They also said two pieces of household debris washed up on the Canadian shoreline yesterday and is so "hot" the Canadians packed it up and shipped it straight back to Japan.

One more, there is the equivalent of 700 bombs worth of spent fuel stored at Fukushima. This week a rat ate through the wires and shut off the cooling pumps for the waste. If they hadn't found it and repaired it today, the explosion would have equaled all the above-ground tests ever done by man. The Japanese nuclear program is out of control at this point, but the rest of the world isn't helping them. The reason is that the United States alone has like 70 Fukushima- type reactors, all made by General Electric, and they don't want to acknowledge are problems with them. This comes from the guy that rang the alarm at Three Mile Island.
Meanwhile, Obama played a round of golf, and gave millions more dollars to Israel's enemies. FORE!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55454 Mar 23, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Who predicted it you? 153,000 Guru predictions and not 1 was found to be correct. What makes you think this new prediction will happen with your zero right prediction record? Shooting hot air out of your butt again you twit.
-over 100 predictions by me in here have come true already, including the ones that said that obama would lose, and that he was an illegal alien that had never been vetted by Congress.

-obama is an illegal alien, as predicted and verified by law enforcement- WORLDWIDE, by every super power, and every country out there that matters. This includes our own law enforcement officers, and Congress knows this and is very aware of it. Also by the over 1,200 forensic tests which verify all of this in this country, independent of each other. There is no question at all that he is an illegal alien who forged every document he has and is still hiding to the tune of OVER $5Million and counting. If it ever gets out, he is over. Who hides every document he has? Nobody. That's who. Especially not a legitimate President.

-obama was never vetted by Congress, as has been admitted to in public in Congress, by Congress. Case closed on that issue.

-obama lost the election, as predicted by me. In the 8+ swing states that he "won" more votes, the average over-vote was between 8-28% in each state. That is impossible and even the voting officials admitted that they voted several times for obama because nobody could stop it from happening. Many precincts had all of the votes for obama, which is also impossible. That means obama lost, and simple cheated in state after state after state.

-the ONLY prediction I have made that has yet to come true is the war with Iran and Israel, USA. That will likely happen very soon.

Oh, I have one more prediction for you. Your abortion. Better get a check-up soon dude. How many have you had now anyway?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55455 Mar 23, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, heard this on an LA Radio station today. At east five western states might not issue any fishing licenses this year. The reason? Fukushima Radiation.
They also said two pieces of household debris washed up on the Canadian shoreline yesterday and is so "hot" the Canadians packed it up and shipped it straight back to Japan.
One more, there is the equivalent of 700 bombs worth of spent fuel stored at Fukushima. This week a rat ate through the wires and shut off the cooling pumps for the waste. If they hadn't found it and repaired it today, the explosion would have equaled all the above-ground tests ever done by man. The Japanese nuclear program is out of control at this point, but the rest of the world isn't helping them. The reason is that the United States alone has like 70 Fukushima- type reactors, all made by General Electric, and they don't want to acknowledge are problems with them. This comes from the guy that rang the alarm at Three Mile Island.
Meanwhile, Obama played a round of golf, and gave millions more dollars to Israel's enemies. FORE!
!!!!...it is amazing, just amazing!
I heard the exact same interview here as I typed these posts out. Nothing about that thing in Fukishima surprises me now. I will re-listen to that broadcast on c2c with Noory at 2pm tonight. Missed part of it, so will maybe go to that guys website too. Thanks for the update. Wonder if Hawaii has any info on this or if they are hiding everything in pau's backyard or his butt. haha!

Spent all day today putting in palms, dirt, plants, etc. whew!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55456 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
...they also said the seals are all sick and dying now....hmmmm
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55457 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Sounds like you a your forum buds should get together a kiss each others @ss good by.
Sista Robbi

Mililani, HI

#55458 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...they also said the seals are all sick and dying now....hmmmm
Heard the Japanese earthquake and subsequent nuclear power plant failure was the doing of the GOP party. Also heard Guru predicted this tragedy hours before it happened. How truly amazing is Gurus fortune telling skills are. 153,000 posted prediction and all of them were right on the money except one. Obama would win a second term.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55459 Mar 24, 2013
Sista Robbi wrote:
<quoted text>Heard the Japanese earthquake and subsequent nuclear power plant failure was the doing of the GOP party. Also heard Guru predicted this tragedy hours before it happened. How truly amazing is Gurus fortune telling skills are. 153,000 posted prediction and all of them were right on the money except one. Obama would win a second term.
...where do you get "153,000 posted prediction"?

You have stated that several times now moron. Get a life tweeker.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#55460 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...where do you get "153,000 posted prediction"?
You have stated that several times now moron.
Get a life tweeker.
Or make one up like I am doing. Ah I'm a great bullsitter.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55461 Mar 24, 2013
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55462 Mar 24, 2013
Only in beautiful Waianae, beautiful L.A. and the beautiful southern states of America can you find so many angry conservatives claiming to love their country, while hating almost everyone in it.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55463 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you dig the holes by hand? I stopped doing that trip two years ago. I should plant a tangerine tree today, but whenever I get the urge to dig, I just lay down on the hammock until the urge passes.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55464 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!...it is amazing, just amazing!
I heard the exact same interview here as I typed these posts out. Nothing about that thing in Fukishima surprises me now. I will re-listen to that broadcast on c2c with Noory at 2pm tonight. Missed part of it, so will maybe go to that guys website too. Thanks for the update. Wonder if Hawaii has any info on this or if they are hiding everything in pau's backyard or his butt. haha!
C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55465 Mar 24, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Or make one up like I am doing. Ah I'm a great bullsitter.
Yes you are, Phony.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55466 Mar 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guru, with all these positive economic indicators.....time for you to bow down, and show our President some love........
pOsitive? hahahahahahhahahahahah! now that is funny!

obama is giving the banks $85BILLIB/month in order to stay in office and have them be quiet about his etch-a-sketch birth certificate.

...even a moron like you know that.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55467 Mar 24, 2013
correction: $85 BILLION a month.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55468 Mar 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> C to C names their sources, while the mainstream media simply ignores the entire story. Only a head-in-the-sand liberal would listen to a ditzy CNN reporter, yet ignore an on-site nuclear expert talking about nuclear power. Must be the drugs. Meanwhile, Obama tees off on the ninth hole.
Nailed it! that guy last night ran 7 nuclear power plants, and has been a consultant to hundreds of others all over the world, and spoke in front of Congress, etc. The list was so long it was amazing. When a guy like that comes out and says we are all toast it is time to listen. He was great, and as far as CNN goes, Ted Turner says it is so screwed up now by the liberal suckwads that he never even looks at it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Racist Leads Abuse on Disabled Teen__A... 1 hr Joe Balls 2
I predict the old sucker Guru will show up today. 1 hr Joe Balls 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,063
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 9 hr Joe Balls 139
SO many STALKERS , IMPOSTERS and FOLLOWERS, SO ... (Oct '15) 10 hr Joe Balls 32
Hawaii Wins Best Beach in America Two Years In ... 10 hr Joe Balls 5
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 10 hr Joe Balls 677
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages