Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62104 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54904 Mar 2, 2013
Liberal scammers wrote:
<quoted text>Guru should lose you. Many times his credibility is in question by your ignorant posted confessions and admitting your a food stamp scammer. He is a common sensed man concerned about entitlement thieves that abuse the system and wasting taxpayer monies(Obama). Having you as a ally goes against his and 99.9% of Republican Americans with common sense principals.
JB is top shelf. He knows his stuff, no matter how these trolls try to bring people down. JB has them out classed by a mile.

Thanks for the comment. You are one of us.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54905 Mar 2, 2013
BTW....so is the real lolo. I respect her 100% and she is my friend.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#54906 Mar 3, 2013
Maggots and magnets attract. We should expect that you three would.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54907 Mar 3, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
Maggots and magnets attract. We should expect that you three would.
You were attracted here also. That makes you a maggot by your very own definition. c-ya.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#54908 Mar 3, 2013
Nah i just visit to do my civic duty and show the meek how idiotic your thoughts and predictions are.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54909 Mar 3, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
Nah i just visit to do my civic duty and show the meek how idiotic your thoughts and predictions are.
dumpy...I mean stumpy...get a life you jerk.
Stumpy

Mililani, HI

#54910 Mar 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
JB is top shelf. He knows his stuff, no matter how these trolls try to bring people down. JB has them out classed by a mile.
Guru is a typical bias GOP idiot. He believes JB is classy. Guru back the loser JBalls for stealing taxpayers monies(FS)but will posts thousands of anti-entitlement comments against liberal scammers. This dumb fck cannot recognize Balls is one of the worst liberal scammer in Hawaii. He has fooled Guru and is the only one that believes Balls. This is why nobody believe you Guru you cannot see past your dumn azz nose.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54911 Mar 3, 2013
You just hate anyone that's not a doped up democrat.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54912 Mar 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, I'm getting into something new, just for fun. Cutting rock. I ordered a set of "feathers & wedges" from Vermont, and tried cutting my own building bricks out of solid lave rock. Messed up the first couple of boulders a couple of weeks ago, but yesterday me and a thirteen-year-old kid cut ten pretty nice bricks from one boulder. By the time we got halfway done, the kid was cutting a pretty nice block by himself. Each block weighs about thirty lbs. and I'm thinking of what I can do with the blocks. It started out with a backhoe lesson and went from there. Sure is fun teaching kids how to do something without a cell-phone or I-pad in their hands. He was surprised at himself!
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#54913 Mar 3, 2013
Yes Sandusky want-a-be. Balls has kids sitting on his knees ...k I s s i n g .
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54914 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, I'm getting into something new, just for fun. Cutting rock. I ordered a set of "feathers & wedges" from Vermont, and tried cutting my own building bricks out of solid lave rock. Messed up the first couple of boulders a couple of weeks ago, but yesterday me and a thirteen-year-old kid cut ten pretty nice bricks from one boulder. By the time we got halfway done, the kid was cutting a pretty nice block by himself. Each block weighs about thirty lbs. and I'm thinking of what I can do with the blocks. It started out with a backhoe lesson and went from there. Sure is fun teaching kids how to do something without a cell-phone or I-pad in their hands. He was surprised at himself!
WOW!!! That is extremely interesting to me! I have yards full of pavers, rocks, bagged rocks and pebbles. I always wondered how they made the curbs there in Hawaii in the older neighborhoods with the basalt rock and mortar. That must be how. "feathers and wedges"...I will check that out on-line now...be interesting to read up on that and order some. Thanks for the tip! Any websites you recommend for this?

Guru
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54915 Mar 3, 2013
JB- got it!
https://www.google.com/search...

man....you can make some serious cash on this business there. If you can find the rock to crack. Just make them blocks, edging etc in the shape as you see in Home Deport/Lowes- etc. Garden edgers with this would be fantastic! Key is to get the rock and not chop up the whole island!

thanks again!
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#54916 Mar 3, 2013
Balls chasing the next big thing. Whats new.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54917 Mar 3, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
Yes Sandusky want-a-be. Balls has kids sitting on his knees ...k I s s i n g .
Gee, I wonder it it's a perverted liberal with his Homo-talk, as always and right as predicted.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54918 Mar 3, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
Balls chasing the next big thing. Whats new.
what happened stumpy? you used to be cool.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54919 Mar 3, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened stumpy? you used to be cool.
The "new" Stumpy is Harry, the great imposter. I stopped using that name at least a year ago.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#54920 Mar 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> The "new" Stumpy is Harry, the great imposter. I stopped using that name at least a year ago.
The psycho using mine seems to think he/she is actually me and that everybody believes him/her. Cheap thrills.
Jack T

Mililani, HI

#54921 Mar 4, 2013
Guru wrote:
JB- got it!
https://www.google.com/search...
man....you can make some serious cash on this business there. If you can find the rock to crack. Just make them blocks, edging etc in the shape as you see in Home Deport/Lowes- etc. Garden edgers with this would be fantastic! Key is to get the rock and not chop up the whole island!
thanks again!
Dumb Balls has nothing to do but crack rocks and posts liar comments. Guru loves and believes whatever Balls says from the no load FS thief. Birds of a feather always fck together.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54922 Mar 4, 2013
Jack T wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Balls has nothing to do but crack rocks and posts liar comments. Guru loves and believes whatever Balls says from the no load FS thief. Birds of a feather always fck together.
Stealing Jacks name too now, Harry?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54923 Mar 4, 2013
Jack T wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Balls has nothing to do but crack rocks and posts liar comments. Guru loves and believes whatever Balls says from the no load FS thief. Birds of a feather always fck together.
...sounds like you should be named "low T" to me.
http://www.mtra-tr.org/images/fatman.png

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 14 min Francine 2,392
Why is every damn thing around here named after... 1 hr American Infidel 15
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 hr Princess Hey 723
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 633
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 4,549
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 18 hr Webster 338
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) Aug 2 Joe Balls 27

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages